Wanted: stereo brackets and cubby hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: stereo brackets and cubby hole

Hello, i'm getting a single din stereo for my surf as my old head units have died. Unfortunately the previous owner stuffed two single din units inthe aperture and has done away with the brackets that should hold the stero in.
    So does anyone have any spare, i'd also like one of those little cubby hole thingies to go underneath the new stereo so if anyones got one of those?
    Thankyou
    Dan
    P.S. This is a long shot I know, but does anyone have a subwoofer enclosure that's a custom fit for the surf? I'm trying to install one but i'd like it to be neatly out of the way!
    thanks again
    Last edited by oneidadan; 3 December 2008, 17:56. Reason: Added more Wanted!

i should have both of these here but if you can wait till the weekend tho as i'm at work all week
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hello, I can wait till the weekend, the head units not arrived yt so i'm not in a hurry. It's possible I may need the lower dashboard tha surrounds the stereo hole as mine looks like it's been butchered by whoever fit the last stereos. Could you check when you get back if you have any please?

Comment

Working...
      X