engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine

i was being donated what i was told was a 3 litre engine as some people may know. but having got back from holiday im told they found out it was a 2.4 and thought i wouldn't want it so gave it to someone else instead.
    So im now after a 2.4 efi engine preferably already fitted with mew head. depending on the price i may be able to get it this month or it may have to be next month. Any prices of engines for sale would be greatly appreciated, thanx all. Joe
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Joe i got a 2.4 engine here in the breaker i got it's a manual but the block should be the same as the auto.the only thing is the head is supposed to of blown but i've not been able to start the truck to test it out.Your more than welcome to have the engine for scrap value and you may be able to sort it out yourself.it will cost about 110=120 for a courier tho thats the only thing.If i was going up your way i would of brought it up for you but i don't know when i'm on my travels again yet.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I have a head if that helps ........untested atm but no visible cracks .......it came off my 2nd gen that died of other faults
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
      X