Dog Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Guard

Hello, i'm after a dog guard for my gen 2. I've tried the universal ones and found them to be universally useless, I need something stronger that attaches to the rear headrests or similar. It's desperately needed for my honeymoon in a couple of weeks as we're taking the dogs with us at the minute we won't be able to leave them in the car.
    If anyone has one or knows where I can get one please let me know.
    thanks
    Dan

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
    Hello, i'm after a dog guard for my gen 2. I've tried the universal ones and found them to be universally useless, I need something stronger that attaches to the rear headrests or similar. It's desperately needed for my honeymoon in a couple of weeks as we're taking the dogs with us at the minute we won't be able to leave them in the car.
    If anyone has one or knows where I can get one please let me know.
    thanks
    Dan
    Why not get a cage in the back?

they go cheap enough on the net for a biggg one....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Can't help with the dog guard but congratulations on your impending wedding(you fool)

Comment

thanks! I'm looking forward to my honeymoon in Wales more than the wedding though
        I've thought about a cage, but they're both very big dogs and one of them gets a bit panicked in small spaces so it'd need to be one designed for the bacl of a hilux. There was an awesome cage on ebay a while back, designed for a hilux gen2 with loads of space in it and i'm kicking myself for not getting it

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
          thanks! I'm looking forward to my honeymoon in Wales more than the wedding though
          I've thought about a cage, but they're both very big dogs and one of them gets a bit panicked in small spaces so it'd need to be one designed for the bacl of a hilux. There was an awesome cage on ebay a while back, designed for a hilux gen2 with loads of space in it and i'm kicking myself for not getting it
          hehe I think I saw that one....
          I think I am gonna make one up for storm as he can be a right pain in the back lol
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

This would be a nice little job for Surfenstein.....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

it's really strange that you can't find one, given how many surfs there are about. Guess i'll have to put a chewy treat in the back and hope that keeps them amused!

Comment

can anyone tell me if Barjo are open tomorrow (saturday)? I've been on their website and it's not working while theymake another one so can't find out.
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X