desperate for a speedo...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate for a speedo...........

Help, I need Speedo for an LN130 series 2 Surf 2.4 TD Auto '92, the speedo is analog but electric feed via stepper motor NOT cable operated, it is still in KM's but I am not bothered either way, if anyone has the complete cluster that will be fine or just a speedo, I just need to stop getting tickets.

Please contact stuartward@contractlife.com

try www.milneroffroad.co.uk or ebay under hilux surf for the speedo face
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Thanks but Milners coulnt help this time, and it was changing the face that broke the stepper motor (touch heavy handed) OOPS.

If you need speedo faces, Japanese size rear no plates or English manuals and other import bits dont search go to:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Converting-...enameZl2QQtZkm

visit this guys shop on Ebay and he is pretty damn good and gives a good service and the products are good also.

Stu

Comment

Stu,

Try this guy, he may still have the speedo.
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1
        Pete

Comment

Thanks, I already got the ones of this car but when sent they turned out to be cable drive so no good.
          I appreciate the help thanks again.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by warost
            Thanks, I already got the ones of this car but when sent they turned out to be cable drive so no good.
            I appreciate the help thanks again.

Stu
            Stu.

I had to get a new one for mine as the wiring on the back came detatched and it was not possible to solder. Cost me £120 from Toyota and was a KM one so I had to change over the face from my old one, works well though.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks all

Thanks for the info guys, I guess I will now have to bite and spend some hard earned on a new unit, only one holiday in the Carribean this year then........

Stu

Comment

Working...
              X