Aerial Relay????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial Relay????

Does anyone have an electric aerial relay or does anyone know where I can order one??

Originally posted by andycohen View Post
    Does anyone have an electric aerial relay or does anyone know where I can order one??
    Stormforce should be able to sort you out.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I will have a look on the breaker and see if its still there and get back to you Andy
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed

Comment

If stormy don't have one let me know
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Ian if you want to have a look for one as i cant get to look today then carry on mate.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It'll be tomorrow now as off to work

Comment

Now puzzled .......where is it ?? found two possibles but not sure

Comment

Hi,

I must admit to being a little puzzled too, I have the old one and I was told by the previous owner of the car that it lives under the dash in the passenger footwell, however \I have also been told that it's under the nearside wing and you have to take the inner wing off to ghet to it, should be in either of those places , I've ,looked under the dash and can't really see where it would go but, I'll get my inner wing off tonight and have a look, see if I can find it's nest.

The item itself is an orangey brown box about 2 inches long 2 inches wide and 1 inch thick if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by andycohen View Post
                    Hi,

I must admit to being a little puzzled too, I have the old one and I was told by the previous owner of the car that it lives under the dash in the passenger footwell, however \I have also been told that it's under the nearside wing and you have to take the inner wing off to ghet to it, should be in either of those places , I've ,looked under the dash and can't really see where it would go but, I'll get my inner wing off tonight and have a look, see if I can find it's nest.

The item itself is an orangey brown box about 2 inches long 2 inches wide and 1 inch thick if that helps
                    Hmmm may have to take the heaters out and look behind .....mine is a year newer than yours and it is not under the wing

Comment

still no joy?

I've had a good look and I reckon it's kind of behind the glovebox if you know what I mean, anyone had any joy?

Heres an easier one though, I reversed into my bike this lunchtime while I was backing the old girl into the garage and managed to pop my off side rear light lense anybody got one on a breaker?

Thanks for looking anyway guys

Comment

have you got a wheel carrier on the back, or is it an underslug

Comment

underslung

Comment

Hi got all the part,s you need, the aerial relay is located near the pedal's on the Drivers side. Send me an E mail if you still want them.
                            IT's not how you get in it . IT's how you get out.

Comment

Working...
                            X