little cog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little cog

The lil cog on the metal rod that turns ur speedo drive pick-up on a 2.4L auto 2nd gen J-reg please ooo hang on the second item i was gunna ask for is a gearbox for the same vehicle and since dats in the gearbox it wud cum with it :S sorry its been a long time since i slept so just an auto gearbox then if neone is selling one please let me know. Many thanx joe
    Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Originally posted by YoungOffroader View Post
    The lil cog on the metal rod that turns ur speedo drive pick-up on a 2.4L auto 2nd gen J-reg please ooo hang on the second item i was gunna ask for is a gearbox for the same vehicle and since dats in the gearbox it wud cum with it :S sorry its been a long time since i slept so just an auto gearbox then if neone is selling one please let me know. Many thanx joe
    If you can get down to Basingstoke, I have a auto gearbox, normally split the transfer case to sell seperate (that will have the speedo drive in it), but I have lots so you can have both for less than normal.

email me if you're interested.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

im not sure where that is atm but i have a few people owe me favours for the times ive towed them home at all sorts of hours so i may be able to call on a favour for a lift down. How much am i looking at? im paid on the 20th and will be wanting it very soon after im paid.
      Surfin on the tidal waves of mud!

Comment

Working...
      X