Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window motor please

Hi All
    I am in need of a motor or some of the componants of a motor for my rear window
    Can any one help?????

the motor works but the Rubber and Metal part that links the screw to the drive shaft, the metal has rusted and been worn also the metal cover plate has signs of rot on the inside face so if any one can help please let me know

Thanks in advance
    James The Guv'nor
    Why walk when you can Surf!!

Just incase you don't already know, you can use a nearside door motor from most toyotas of a similar age, or an offside door motor rotated 180 degrees.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Thanks Mr. Nero

I will try my favourite dismantelers yard and see what they have, nice one
      James The Guv'nor
      Why walk when you can Surf!!

Comment

If it looks the same it should fit, when i was lookin i found in some slightly earlier vehicles a different motor, but it looked totally different, you'd spot it a mile off - it was a different colour for a start!! I've only heard of one person getting a motor that didn't fit, and it was the same motor but with a square drive thing on rather than a cog. So you'd be able to tell when you see it.

Might have to swap the electric plug from your old motor over to it aswell, they sometimes have different plugs.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Working...
        X