Wanted set 32" or 33" tyres part warn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted set 32" or 33" tyres part warn

My new body lift arrives soon and im after upping the size but not too much, its just for my 15 inch rims that are carryin 31 10.5 15's at present.

So any 32 11.5 15's considered or around about, or 33 11.5 15's
    Last edited by The Lang-Shankit Scunner; 5 December 2007, 16:35.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Bumpety bump, Ive A couple hundred to spend on em.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
      My new body lift arrives soon and im after upping the size but not too much, its just for my 15 inch rims that are carryin 31 10.5 15's at present.

So any 32 11.5 15's considered or around about, or 33 11.5 15's
      Have you already done a suspension lift then? how high?
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
        Have you already done a suspension lift then? how high?
        Ive done 2+ springs and 2" spring spacers and some pro-comps, also pro-comp on the front with torsion crank. This weekend doin body lift 2+, so should just be able to squeeze 33's
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Ive done 2+ springs and 2" spring spacers and some pro-comps, also pro-comp on the front with torsion crank. This weekend doin body lift 2+, so should just be able to squeeze 33's
          OOooh i just went all damp.

Body lift n 2nd gens are easy, i did it on my own in about half a day. I aint lookin forward to this suspension jobby, have you seen the thickness of tjm springs?

Comment

OOooh i just went all damp.

Body lift n 2nd gens are easy, i did it on my own in about half a day. I aint lookin forward to this suspension jobby, have you seen the thickness of tjm springs?
            I can imagine. It was 2 sets of spring compressors to get mine in with the spacers, and even then i had to give it a good kick to get em in. Im gettin all excited now, but my tyres l look really small under that gap.

My second gen may be a bit of a fart for the body lift as shes the 2-door and the centre mount is wedged in between the seat and the side. Trust me to pick a 2-door
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I can imagine. It was 2 sets of spring compressors to get mine in with the spacers, and even then i had to give it a good kick to get em in. Im gettin all excited now, but my tyres l look really small under that gap.

My second gen may be a bit of a fart for the body lift as shes the 2-door and the centre mount is wedged in between the seat and the side. Trust me to pick a 2-door
              I (i mean Tony) didn't have that problem, 3rd gens only have 8 fixing points, so the one in the middle aint there.
              Last edited by Antshiel; 5 December 2007, 19:24.

Comment

I didn't have that problem, 3rd gens only have 8 fixing points, so the one in the middle aint there.
                When i spoke to tony he said 3rds were a doddle, especially as the rad drop has already got 2" drop holes for mountin, maybe they knew folk would want to do it.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

When i spoke to tony he said 3rds were a doddle, especially as the rad drop has already got 2" drop holes for mountin, maybe they knew folk would want to do it.
                  They are, and the holes are exactly 50mm lower so that helps and instead of using brackets for the bottom fixing, a little filing and a 10mm nut and bolt holds the rad back firmly in place. Seems the japs knew we were lifting them and helped a little toward the new mounting holes.

Comment

They are, and the holes are exactly 50mm lower so that helps and instead of using brackets for the bottom fixing, a little filing and a 10mm nut and bolt holds the rad back firmly in place. Seems the japs knew we were lifting them and helped a little toward the new mounting holes.
                    Well they get alot of stick but I think theyre a cool truck when modded, a bit so-so untouched, but when modded dare i say a little prettier than the 2nd gen? I must be losing my conkers, in my mind box
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                    X