2.4 Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 Block

Trying desperately to get hold of a block for my 2.4td k reg, needs to be in good condition and as cheap as poss! had the head replaced and is still overheating, trying to keep costs to a min as i'm only doing the work to sell the car!
    I don't suffer from stress, I'm just a carrier!!

What made you think it needs a block? It's very unusual for a block to need replacing unless the engine's siezed.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by MR.T
      Trying desperately to get hold of a block for my 2.4td k reg, needs to be in good condition and as cheap as poss! had the head replaced and is still overheating, trying to keep costs to a min as i'm only doing the work to sell the car!
      i got 2 of them...

one was removed from a truck which had bottom end probs (spun an end shell) and one from a reconned engine with very little milage on it

i did plan to hand on to them both and keep an eye out for some blown head trucks to replace and make a bit of cash...but ive currently got 3 projects on the go...so im not gonna get around to another one till next year some time!

if your interested in either...make me an offer

Sparkz
      sparkzter@googlemail.com
      sparkz
      http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Comment

i got a 2.4 surf with a blown head if you want anything of it give me a call and make me an offer 07972267016

Comment

Working...
        X