Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Wheel Wanted

Hello again,

I am still after a original steering wheel or the recaro leather version for a 92 plate Hilux surf LN130 SSRX.

If anyone has either one in reasonable condition, please reply to this thread.

Many Thanks,

Scooberdiver.

Try Supersurf, he's breaking a LN130
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

I got one! its got a bit of a shine on it, but you are welcome to it!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

And, theres two on ebay.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

fancy a steering wheel

Ive got a lovely classic wood rim nardi complete with all fixings, boss, centre cap embelisher rings etc, it's nicely worn in but has no chips or gouges. If you fancy it I could email you pics. Only selling it cause my surfs on the way out with a duff head and I'm thinking of breaking her
          cheers lukenicol@aol.com
          check out the nardi website to get a better look and keep me in mind if you need anything else, I've also a near new lift kit, uprated springs, and big macho mud tyres, (and empty wallet and broken heart)
          dinna say eh?....say fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            I got one! its got a bit of a shine on it, but you are welcome to it!
            Hello Chillitt,

I have been waiting for you to send me an email letting me know how much you want for it and cost for postage and packing to Bristol.

Please send email to scooberdiver@blueyonder.co.uk and let me know how much.

Cheers,

S.

Comment

Working...
            X