Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeking a nudge-bar

Hello,

I'm Keith and I'm new to the board. I live over here in the U.S. and have been looking for one of the original factory push bars for surfs. So far I've been unsucessful, but i'm hoping that maybe I might have some luck with you all. To see a picture of the exact bar I'm looking for have a click on this link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=43117

Anyone here want to cut me a deal? I know it's alot to ask, but I'm in Tampa Florida and i'd need it shipped overseas. If anyone that's reading this can help me out feel free to email me at TheRumbleFish@aol.com

Thanks!
    -Keith

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the forum. I'm Ciaran, Cmar on Yotatech. I gave you the details of the bar you are looking for.
    There are loads of really nice people on this forum, so hopefully someone should be able to sort you out.

Enjoy your stay!!

Ciaran

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Seems like a great board, I'm glad I found it. Is this board in any way affiliated with Yotatech? I'm a regular reader of that board but just happened to find this one while searching google. I never noticed any links to here from that site, but they are both very similar.

Anyways, I am really interested in surf's despite the fact that I have a 4Runner instead. I'll definately be hanging around to learn more.

Thanks again,
      Keith

Comment

Originally posted by breakerfalls
        Thanks for the welcome. Seems like a great board, I'm glad I found it. Is this board in any way affiliated with Yotatech? I'm a regular reader of that board but just happened to find this one while searching google. I never noticed any links to here from that site, but they are both very similar.

Anyways, I am really interested in surf's despite the fact that I have a 4Runner instead. I'll definately be hanging around to learn more.

Thanks again,
        Keith
        You need to PM "Hilux Bob" - he may be able to sort you out

What 4runner have you got??
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

I've got a maroon 1995 SR5 4Runner with a 3.0 Liter automatic transmission. I've had it for almost 2 years now. I've got a few minor mods on it, nothing major so far.

-Keith

Comment

Originally posted by breakerfalls

Thanks again,
            Keith
            No not affiliated with yotatech, just this forum and web site www.hiluxsurf.co.uk are together thats all.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              No not affiliated with yotatech, just this forum and web site www.hiluxsurf.co.uk are together thats all.
              Yes plus we liked the look of the Yotatech site and used the same forum software (vbulletin).

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X