Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Roof bars needed urgently!!!

HI Guys and Gals,

I'm off snowboarding in less than 4 weeks and I dont yet have a roof rack.

Can anyone help me? I thought I could get one easily on Ebay but it seems not...

I would be willing to hire one from someone or buy one from someone who has a spare.

There are four of us going so wont all fit our stuff inthe boot by the time we have stocked up at the french supermarket.

If you can help I will be most greatfull...

Ta.

Simon

Originally posted by cue_ball
    HI Guys and Gals,

Can anyone help me? I thought I could get one easily on Ebay but it seems not...

I would be willing to hire one from someone or buy one from someone who has a spare.

There are four of us going so wont all fit our stuff inthe boot by the time we have stocked up at the french supermarket.

Ta.

Simon
    think halfords do them that fit the 4runner and surf
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I have a pair of roof bars and a rack that fits on to them I could lend you if you can get upto watford to pick it up and drop it off again.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        think halfords do them that fit the 4runner and surf

haha richard tried to get some from halfrauds , try to get all parts ie foot , bars,@ fittings,ended up buying them from a motor spares shop ,called supra 04 surf not listed on fitting ,hilux4 >96 onwards,
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I know I say this everytime, but I went for three weeks, five people, five boards and a Powermac (in the box) with no roof rack. You just have to get used to having a snowboard on your head for 700 miles.

I have some thule bars if you get really stuck but I don't want to sell them cheap in case I ever need them. These guys will sell you a brand new set for £85.

Comment

www.gttowing.co.uk
            these will do you a Thule set. They are good and i give them punishment

Originally posted by cue_ball
            HI Guys and Gals,

Ta.

Simon
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
            X