mot scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mot scare

AArrrggghhh! my hilux surf has just failed its mot. is there anyone who knows where i can find some cheap parts? i need upper suspension arm and suspension arm bushes for nearside and offside. (the whole top wishbone is cracked). im terrible with mechanics and stuff so hopefully this makes sense to someone out there!). Toyota Parts quoted me £211 for each part, milner offroad didnt have the upper suspension arm but quoted £120 each for the bushes.

any help would be very much appreciated, im pretty new to all this! thanks!

Originally posted by Apoch
    AArrrggghhh! my hilux surf has just failed its mot. is there anyone who knows where i can find some cheap parts? i need upper suspension arm and suspension arm bushes for nearside and offside. (the whole top wishbone is cracked). im terrible with mechanics and stuff so hopefully this makes sense to someone out there!). Toyota Parts quoted me £211 for each part, milner offroad didnt have the upper suspension arm but quoted £120 each for the bushes.

any help would be very much appreciated, im pretty new to all this! thanks!
    Hi Will.Have you tried roughtrax at www.toyotahilux.com or
    www.milneroffroad.com
    was that you i was talking to in pengegon last week
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks dude, yeah that was indeed me that u were chatting to! ill check out this site.

Comment

I have some used ones.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

excellent. would they get through the mot? if so i would be interested if your willing to sell them.

Comment

They are in good nick, give me a call or email and we'll sort something out....

http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/feedback.html

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
            X