Wanted - Yellow front fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Yellow front fogs

Hi - does anyone know where I can buy a pair of new front fogs for what I think is a 4th gen Surf (1996). I think they are the "original" jap fitment.

Thanks
    Jem

If it's 1996 mate it's either a very late 2nd gen or an early 3rd. Might help if you could post a picture or a model number KZN130 for the 2nd gen or KZN185 for the 3rd gen. If it has fogs fitted as standard most likely a 3rd gen.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 14 February 2007, 13:16.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
      If it's 1996 mate it's either a very late 2nd gen or an early 3rd. Might help if you could post a picture or a model number KZN130 for the 2nd gen or KZN185 for the 3rd gen. If it has fogs fitted as standard most likely a 3rd gen.
      My mistake. It's 3rd gen - identical to the blue over silver one at the top of this page (right of the three pictures) - KZN185 is correct. Do you know where I can get the lamps from (with the brackets as I'll have to take one off with a grinder as its all corroded up).

Thanks

Comment

I would imagine a Toyota dealer or eBay, but I think you will be lucky to get them second hand as there aren't to many 3rd gens being broken. Good luck in your search.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

is this what your after
          http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=11&cid=255
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            No the ones I have are black coated, yellow lens 7" round fogs. I had this strange idea that most 3rd gens had the same ones and so they must ba a standard fit, but a quick look through autotrader and I can't find any 2 with the same type fitted!!

HOWEVER, I do also need to know where, if possible, I can get a replacement sticker for the front of the bull bar - it's a silver sticker that is hopefully shown on the picture I've attached!

Any help here welcome - I think I'll just nip to Halfords for some new Fogs, but they may struggle with this sticker!!!

Cheers
            Jem

Comment

Working...
            X