steering wheel wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steering wheel wanted

Hi all, just wondered if anyone can sell me an original steering wheel in grey for a 1994 ssrx. Many Thanks Phil

Originally posted by phil1234
    Hi all, just wondered if anyone can sell me an original steering wheel in grey for a 1994 ssrx. Many Thanks Phil
    May be able to help.... Where in the SW are you?? (They're awkward to post!!)

What have you got at the moment?
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      May be able to help.... Where in the SW are you?? (They're awkward to post!!)

What have you got at the moment?
      Phil is all the way down here Camborne/Redruth area Dave
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i have one here i am looking after... its a bit shiny, but its free....
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          Phil is all the way down here Camborne/Redruth area Dave
          I'm hoping to be down near Penzance in March, so could bring it down and meet you somewhere...
          It just does, OK?

Comment

I'm hoping to be down near Penzance in March, so could bring it down and meet you somewhere...
            give us a shout before hand Dave and we can arrange something unless im in hospital having my op

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              give us a shout before hand Dave and we can arrange something unless im in hospital having my op
              Will do...
              It just does, OK?

Comment

Cheers guys, Sorry for the delay in replying I am definitely interested in the wheel. What sort of price do you have in mind and will I need any other fittings for it or is it just a straight swap. Also please could you tell me if the horn control is part of the wheel. Cheers Phil

Comment

Cheers guys, Sorry for the delay in replying I am definitely interested in the wheel. What sort of price do you have in mind and will I need any other fittings for it or is it just a straight swap. Also please could you tell me if the horn control is part of the wheel. Cheers Phil
                  Assuming you've got a Surf, the wheel will just fit straight on... Yes, the horn mech is part of the wheel.. As for the price.. I might let you buy me a pint if we're near a pub!!
                  It just does, OK?

Comment

Cheers m8 will do. It is for a Surf but not knowing what an original looks like or where the horn control was I had to ask. Btw I am currently using a wooden wheel with 3 chrome spokes but not quite as nice quality as I have seen on some other Surfs so I am assuming its a cheap after market job. Cheers

Comment

Its a shame you're not up this neck of the woods, I had a steering wheel exactly as you describe on a pajero I used to own and quite liked it , I'd have gladly done a swap
                      Former owner of 94 Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD

Comment

Any chance of a pm or even a reply through the board closer the time and we'll have to arrange a meet, many thanks.

Comment

Any chance of a pm or even a reply through the board closer the time and we'll have to arrange a meet, many thanks.
                          Bit short notice, I know, but I'm heading down tomorrow, Tuesday.. I'll PM Stormforce, too.. Cheers
                          It just does, OK?

Comment

Bit short notice, I know, but I'm heading down tomorrow, Tuesday.. I'll PM Stormforce, too.. Cheers
                            Hi Dave if you wanna give me a ring when your down you can get me on 01209 711738 or 0797 4183876

Comment

Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X