X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan wheel wanted

Hi Idunno if this is in the right place. I live in chalfont st peter ,bucks
    and whilst coming back from summer hols, caravan had a blowout
    after hitting the kerb of the warwick by-pass.Tyres knaced but the whel has got got a ding and bit of a buckle in . Don't know if tyre co will fit new tyre. Any where around bucks middx where I can get another?.
    Any s$$$$ or salvage yards that I can get one from?
    Excuse if this is in the wrong place. nowt happening on fleabay.

Check your PM box or email.

I can't PM you and your email option is switched off. Is Luton too far for you? My brother Nick may be able to help with a decent part-worn or cheap new tyre and maybe even a rim. Give him a ring on 01582 484909 and give him the rim/tyre size.

Disclaimer: This is not a plug for my brothers business. I'm just trying to help a fellow Surfer when other means of communication are down.
    Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 17 October 2006, 22:48.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

rim search

sorry didn't realise Pm and email options are switched off.
      Always wondered why after been on this site for last few years no-one ever contacted me!!!!! I must be a bit of a div. Its really just the rim I'm after.
      Will hunt and switch on Pm n emails.!

Comment

When I needed a spare on my first caravan, I took one of the wheels down to a second hand caravan dealer and asked him what he had lying around. He checked the stamp on the rim and found me one out back with a good tyre on. Paid £20 if I remember rightly.
        Everything's easy, when you know how!

Comment

I've got one you can have for £1200 but you have to take the whole caravan with it! Having said that it probably needs new tyres......................... ....................

Comment

shame

I only live 40 klicks from you !

Comment

Working...
            X