desperate for roof rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate for roof rack

Hi guys im in need of a set of roof bars for a 2nd gen, getting damned close to hols just hope someones got a set rusting in the garage
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    Hi guys im in need of a set of roof bars for a 2nd gen, getting damned close to hols just hope someones got a set rusting in the garage

sancho posted this the other day and someone has got one from this forum and says it works.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HandiRack-Like...QQcmdZViewItem
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

yes ive seen them but i want to be able to put a roof box on the car and i dont think these are suitable but cheers....

Comment

Give 'Hilux' (Bob) a pm, he normally has a few bars for sale, if not try here...

http://www.leisureshack.co.uk/osb/sh...2D90%2D96_3190

Comment

cheers bushwacker i have left a pm a couple of times and had no repy so i took it as he didnt have any just yet. well i hope thats it lol

Comment

i'm giving a set away, but i dont know when they will be ready cos its a new product...( i say i'm giving them away, its the manufacturers that are giving them away...) when are you off?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Try this lot too:

www.roofbox.co.uk

They actually know what a Surf is and service, price and delivery speed are all pretty good. I got my all-important snowchains from them

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                Try this lot too:

www.roofbox.co.uk

They actually know what a Surf is and service, price and delivery speed are all pretty good. I got my all-important snowchains from them

They are also VERY good salesmen, Anyone that can sell snow chains in the south east has gotta be good
                I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Try www.gttowing.co.uk i got a set of Thule from them and they still going strong after having 3 sets of ladders thrown on them all the time....
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

chillit in three weeks time but i doubt i will have time to fit roof rails i presume thats what you mention sorry if not, i wil have a look at the addy's you given me ive given up on flebay thanks for the replies

Comment

its roof bars rather than rails. four bolt and they are on. but i still dont know when they will be ready....
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

ok cheers could be a bit of a problem bolting on dunt know if i wanna drill through the roof of the beast????????????????????????? ? we'll see im not that clever

Comment

Working...
                        X