Seats & Centre Console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats & Centre Console

Hi fella's, I've just bought a Hilux pickup and am desperately seeking good condition seats for it. Also really need some of the centre dash / switches and dashboard, probably easier to take the whole lot.

If you have any of this or know who might then please drop me a line here or by private message. Thanks a lot

hi mate it may be a long shot but silverlake garage ,which is a vehicle recycle
    s$$$$ yard had a 4 runner with a engine fire a month ago no damage in side at this time but may be worth a visit ,a call will tell you if it is still there but dont believe a word they say on the phone because they will not bother to look down the yard if they are busy,

Comment

I've got a full set of seats available. The drivers seat has a small amount of wear on the side, but apart from that, they're in good nick. They're out of a '92 Surf.
      I can take some pics tomorrow, if you like??

It just does, OK?

Comment

Cheers will try Silverlake, been there a few times before.

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
        I've got a full set of seats available. The drivers seat has a small amount of wear on the side, but apart from that, they're in good nick. They're out of a '92 Surf.
        I can take some pics tomorrow, if you like??

Sounds great, if you could please. Sorry I haven't been able to get back sooner been having a few problems. Not least I now need a whole new engine for my Hilux Pickup, 2.4. Any ideas?

If you could mail them through to me @ azedwards@hotmail.com I can pick them up from there. If you also mail your tel no I'll give you a call.

Cheers

Comment

Pics of the seats for you...
          Attached Files
          It just does, OK?

Comment

Working...
          X