Carb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb

Hi guys has anybody got or know where to get a carb for a 92 reg 2.2L Hilux pickup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, you can email me on david.peters1@ukonline.co.uk

Cheers David
    Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Originally posted by Toad
    Hi guys has anybody got or know where to get a carb for a 92 reg 2.2L Hilux pickup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, you can email me on david.peters1@ukonline.co.uk

Cheers David
    Been looking for one my self for 3 months . I got a Weber 32/36 off a Cortina to fit but need to buy the conversion plate from Weber or get Jon (jotto) to help make one .This is a common conversion to rid of the Toyota carb .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Ok give me a clue here, I am not mechanically inept, but i know sod all about carbs, just been looking on Fleabay at weber carbs and have no idea which ones would be suitable. What does the 32/36 mean? What is the best to look for?
      Cheers
      Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Weber 32/36 DGV or DGAV . The 32/36 is the chokes sizes . Best one to look for is off a MK5 Cortina 2000cc . Trouble is the DGAV is a water heated choke and you have to run the heater pipes through it . I got a DGV(manual choke) off a earlier car and will fit the manual choke to the DGAV .
        Still need to locate the manifold adaptor though .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
        X