heater matrix wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heater matrix wanted

help, Iam now driving the new Tukish steam room surf.I have a 2.4td LN130 model, I need a replacement matrix, any ideas? Also anyone replaced one of these, my local garage are telling me 8 hours at £45 per hour before vat.Any advice would be most welcome.

spee.

Originally posted by spee
    help, Iam now driving the new Tukish steam room surf.I have a 2.4td LN130 model, I need a replacement matrix, any ideas? Also anyone replaced one of these, my local garage are telling me 8 hours at £45 per hour before vat.Any advice would be most welcome.

spee.
    Me need one to! But I'll fit yours for £100 no trouble if you can get it up to me.

I sent a couple of busted ones away to see if they could be repaired, need to find out how they are geting on......
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Me need one to! But I'll fit yours for £100 no trouble if you can get it up to me.

I sent a couple of busted ones away to see if they could be repaired, need to find out how they are geting on......
      are you saying you have one, or if I find one you'll fit it for me for £100??

Comment

are you saying you have one, or if I find one you'll fit it for me for £100??
        If you can find it I'll fit it for that price, I've fitted a few last year, they are no trouble, it just a huge pile of dash parts to remove and replace!!! I need one as well, but havn't found a used one yet.

Comment

If you can find it I'll fit it for that price, I've fitted a few last year, they are no trouble, it just a huge pile of dash parts to remove and replace!!! I need one as well, but havn't found a used one yet.
          okay I'll keep looking, got any idea what they might cost new? and who stocks them? I tried Milner off roads website but didn't find one listed.

Comment

okay I'll keep looking, got any idea what they might cost new? and who stocks them? I tried Milner off roads website but didn't find one listed.
            Here but hands off the wing mirror its mine

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1
            Brian

Comment

NICE ONE yOSHIE!!!
              LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ONE, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Comment

i got mine from Gerry 07836288198 he breaks toyota 4x4's.

tony my right hose is weeping but I cant get to the clip cos the fuelcat is in the way now lol
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  i got mine from Gerry 07836288198 he breaks toyota 4x4's.

tony my right hose is weeping but I cant get to the clip cos the fuelcat is in the way now lol
                  Doh!

Comment

Doh!
                    ill remember that next time i start plonking things on things that need access!

Spee Tony knows his stuff fitting the matric mate - will save you a fair bit I reckon.
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I think its about time that TonyN relocated to the Lake District, just think about the beautiful scenery, the quiet country lanes, all that snow on the hills for the surf in winter.

Oh, and so as i have someone nearby to work on the surf

Comment

Originally posted by hawkwind
                        all that snow on the hills for the surf in winter.
                        Now your talking!! we need a small house, big garage, lots of sheds and about 10 acres for Linda's horses!!

oh, and I suppose a few customers nearby would be useful!

Comment

Could always come and live near me on the South Downs, ample space, no neighbours(City folk )...sigh! my own surf mechanic 24/7.
                          Seen plenty of Surfs in town, for work.

So the fight for re-housing Tony and his Surf skills begins.....

Comment

Originally posted by hawkwind
                            I think its about time that TonyN relocated to the Lake District, just think about the beautiful scenery, the quiet country lanes, all that snow on the hills for the surf in winter.

Oh, and so as i have someone nearby to work on the surf
                            Agree as I could travel to him in a couple of hours and join the list when required
                            Brian

Comment

Dont forget to bring a heater matrix in the removal van, then you can fit it for me whilst i help with the fetchin an carryin of your worldy goods into your new abode.

thats two customers all ready and wating for your business.

That makes it 2 - 1 for the lake district

Comment

Working...
                              X