Ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch

After a bit of a scrape last night I'm looking for a front n/s wheelarch extension, preferrably from a metallic red (wine?) LN130 to save me trying to match the paint.

While I'm at it - one of my rear o/s bumper corner is rusted pretty badly and the centre section of the bumper has a few dings, so if there's one going, let me know. Both those are chrome by the way.

Cheers.

Originally posted by jmc
    After a bit of a scrape last night I'm looking for a front n/s wheelarch extension, preferrably from a metallic red (wine?) LN130 to save me trying to match the paint.

While I'm at it - one of my rear o/s bumper corner is rusted pretty badly and the centre section of the bumper has a few dings, so if there's one going, let me know. Both those are chrome by the way.

Cheers.
    If it is not too badly scratched use toppers (fine grade filler) from the paint factors and wet or dry smooth. A can of paint and a coat of laquer and the jobs done for about £30. And you have loads of topper left for next time. (Yup, I've done my rear n/s on the garage wall again).
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      If it is not too badly scratched use toppers (fine grade filler) from the paint factors and wet or dry smooth. A can of paint and a coat of laquer and the jobs done for about £30. And you have loads of topper left for next time. (Yup, I've done my rear n/s on the garage wall again).
      Cheers - might be worth a go but it has cracked and splintered a fair bit. Damaged that tiny reversing mirror but I've been meaning to take that off for ages!

Comment

Working...
      X