radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radiator

Hi surfies, I have a busted radiator it has a small crack along the top, does anybody know if it is cheaper to buy a new one or get this one re-built? and if a new one is in order, do you know where to get a new one? it is for a 92 ssrx 2.4 new shape with the silly wee mirror on the front wing (whats that all about?) cheers, Jamie

Originally posted by jamie
    Hi surfies, I have a busted radiator it has a small crack along the top, does anybody know if it is cheaper to buy a new one or get this one re-built? and if a new one is in order, do you know where to get a new one? it is for a 92 ssrx 2.4 new shape with the silly wee mirror on the front wing (whats that all about?) cheers, Jamie
    Hi Jamie,contact either Hilux or Streetluge Chris our online breakers,they should be able to sort you out.The wee mirror on the wing is a parking mirror,compulsory(I think)in Japan.Hope this helps.

RobD