My Hilux, Never Shown Befor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hilux, Never Shown Befor!

Here she is, never uploaded a pic befor, but just got new rear coils and all thought id upload you all a pic. Shes wrote of a Car, a Moped, And crashed into a ditch. And shes still going strong!

Last edited by CharlieG; 13 May 2008, 22:46.

I take it you like drinking Red Bull then mate

Nice looking truck you got. Oh and remind me never to get in front of you with a history like yours

Comment

i take it the red bull never gave the truck wings then,nice looking truck tho but BLACK would of been better...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cool looking truck - dont think that branch will stop it though if it does decide to tank off .
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Well the branch had 3 of us hanging off it and still wouldn't budge, didn't fancy ripping my lights off lol.

As for a Satin black, every time i go green laning and scratch the hell out of it, quick clean and another quick spray of paint you wouldn't tell.
          Crash history could be something to do with the red bull lol. But shhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            i take it the red bull never gave the truck wings then,nice looking truck tho but BLACK would of been better...
            Just noticed but it is black!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieG View Post
              Here she is, never uploaded a pic befor, but just got new rear coils and all thought id upload you all a pic. Shes wrote of a Car, a Moped, And crashed into a ditch. And shes still going strong!

What happened with the moped?

And why did you feel compelled to tell us you'd written off 2 vehicles in it and also ditched it yourself?
              Last edited by Albannach; 15 May 2008, 17:45. Reason: Missed an 'e'
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Red interior! you dont see many of those

Comment

Can I just ask something for clarification??

You pulled a branch down on a lane because you're light bar wouldn't fit under it????? So rather than observe the rules of greenlaning as per GLASS code of conduct, instead of moving it up out of the way, you thought it better to pull it down????

Can't say I'm too impressed with that or the write offs you've caused either.....sorry, but it's not a great ad for 4x4 users.....
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Jeeeyz - you are bored - thats from May

Comment

Working...
                    X