Isle of Man - Calf Sound Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Man - Calf Sound Pic

This is a pic in the Southerly tip of the Isle Of Man looking out to the Calf of Man. If you look carefully you can see the Seals on the rocks to the right of the picture. They probably just look like grey blobs though.
    Member of the 115,000k club

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post

This is a pic in the Southerly tip of the Isle Of Man looking out to the Calf of Man. If you look carefully you can see the Seals on the rocks to the right of the picture. They probably just look like grey blobs though.

That brings back memories - hubby proposed to me there - just down the cliff a bit.

Lovely place - we watched the seals for ages there.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

It's a small world!! It is a beautiful spot. One of many over here. I count myself lucky having grown up over here. Even more so now that I still live and work here. Especially with the weather as it has been more recently. I love Spring and summer. I have to pinch myself on a sunny day when I'm out on patrol driving through the countyside up the mountain and down through Tholty or out the Ayres. I'm fortunate enough to work shifts which means I get loads of great pics at times when a lot of people aren't even out of bed. Sunrise in Ramsey is fantastic on a clear day.

Comment

It's a small world!! It is a beautiful spot. One of many over here. I count myself lucky having grown up over here. Even more so now that I still live and work here. Especially with the weather as it has been more recently. I love Spring and summer. I have to pinch myself on a sunny day when I'm out on patrol driving through the countyside up the mountain and down through Tholty or out the Ayres. I'm fortunate enough to work shifts which means I get loads of great pics at times when a lot of people aren't even out of bed. Sunrise in Ramsey is fantastic on a clear day.
        If I had my way I would move over there - love the place. The weather always gets me though - so changeable from mile to mile. We were Peel beach one year and there was mist rollin' in from the sea across the beach. Very strange in the middle of the afternoon in bright sunshine.

Beautiful island.

Comment

all i can see is a longed necked seagull
          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

all gulls are naked! Oh sorry I think that's it's wing! It's an action shot!

Comment

waasat on yer dash?
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

That'll be the CB for when I'm out on the lanes etc. Unless you mean the reflection of my registration plate which had to come off to make room for the new spots. It is currently sliding about on the dash.

Comment

I'm over there in a few weeks on my bike
                  Can't wait
                  Wax on, wax off

Comment

Over for the TT I take it? Good line up of riders this year. I can't wait til it's over! Really can't wait til the following months pay packet! It'll be going on my Blue Betty!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      I'm over there in a few weeks on my bike
                      Can't wait
                      Have you been before? You going for the full 2 weeks or just race week? D

Comment

Working...
                      X