Some of my stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my stuff.

No entries for POM here, just some stuff I see knocking about.

One of natures most efficient killers, cracking little things to watch.

Todays offering.

Three Sika hinds in the snow.

Comment

Frozen river, not many kingfishers about.

One from a warmer time.

Comment

I visited your website Adrian, cracking pics mate, really stunning.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Thanks Alan, the wildlife stuff is the hobby side of my work.

Comment

Todays offering. Tawny owls only hunt during the day when they have young to feed,very rare to see them.So I was lucky as hell to spot this eating some roadkill up in the North Yorks moors.

Comment

This Roebuck crosses the river in this spot fairly regularly, just losing his winter coat so looking a bit scruffy.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                I visited your website Adrian, cracking pics mate, really stunning.
                Am just grabbing this quote for reference .... I agree stunning pictures but how do I get to website as curiosity is now aroused

Just to share a non-photo event. I was driving along Mow Cop Lane towards Astbury. Quiet and leafy aspect when down plummets this Buzzard and grabs something by the side of the road, it grabs, turns, and lifts off just in time to treat me to a Buzzard in full outswept glory winging its way upwards about 18inches from my side window ..... absolutely awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
                  Am just grabbing this quote for reference .... I agree stunning pictures but how do I get to website as curiosity is now aroused

Just to share a non-photo event. I was driving along Mow Cop Lane towards Astbury. Quiet and leafy aspect when down plummets this Buzzard and grabs something by the side of the road, it grabs, turns, and lifts off just in time to treat me to a Buzzard in full outswept glory winging its way upwards about 18inches from my side window ..... absolutely awesome
                  www.wildlifenorthwest.co.uk

Buzzards are beautiful birds, they eat mainly carrion so provide a useful service. Why they are still persecuted by some is somewhat baffling.

Comment

Excellent gallery mate, some of the best photo's ive seen.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Thanks Simon. Here is a young peregrine eating some prey dropped off by one of the parents. Not far from West Yorkshire either.

Comment

Very difficult to get near up here and very early in the year for them to be about.

And male,

Spotted this in the distance, huge crop, record shot only.

Comment

truly stunning...........

Comment

Originally posted by Fricfrac View Post
                            Thanks Simon. Here is a young peregrine eating some prey dropped off by one of the parents. Not far from West Yorkshire either.

was this taken at mallam cove I know they have a nesting pair there each year

Comment

These are stunning pics. I wrote a post saying I wish I had the equipment to take these sorts of pics. Then realised that what I meant was I wish I had the patience, the knowhow and the talent to take them. Top stuff - thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X