Newbie Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Alert

Morning all. I have just signed my life away to the Forum. I have no Surf at the moment, although I am actively looking with a Mint E36 320is coupe BMW to swappy swap. I have Bikes, Ducati SS for polishing, KTM Duke for when the goin gets dusty and a few Classics. I am 20 at the moment, so Insurance is through the roof no matter what I drive.

My old man has a Disco, hence the enthusiasm for some off-road fun as he refuses to let me loose with his jeep. hmm.

Mechanical Engineer, currently in Building Services. Through previous employement and the Bikes I do not shy away from a bit of work on my cars.

Cheers if you got this far, thought I would say G'day to everyone.

to coin a forum phrase,

"Welcome to the nuthouse...

...Beware of the squirrel!"
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

hello and welcome, hope you get a surf soon. You'll have to fend you're dad off it too as it'll be far better than a disco
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse.

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter.

May we apologise for Nero, Bio and I are still trying to housetrain him
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
            Hi and welcome to the nuthouse.

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter.

May we apologise for Nero, Bio and I are still trying to housetrain him
            It's all looking good so far. Bit different to what I was expecting. All seems a bit more relaxed after having a nosey around. Can't wait to have free reign on my off-roading as a side from having my podantic father screaming at me about scraping his beloved disco!!!!

Comment

Hello mate!

Get on the blower to adrain flux!!!

im 21, got a modded Surf an they got my premium down to half what everyone else wanted!!

Now make sure you get a black one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                Hello mate!

Get on the blower to adrain flux!!!

im 21, got a modded Surf an they got my premium down to half what everyone else wanted!!

Now make sure you get a black one!!!!
                oh here we go again, another recurring forum feature the colour discussions. All these people saying go for black or green etc, whenthey know they really want burgundy
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
                  oh here we go again, another recurring forum feature the colour discussions. All these people saying go for black or green etc, whenthey know they really want to avoid burgundy

totally agree mate!!

Comment

mud is the best colour by far

Comment

It's not looking good for me being being housetrained by a squirrel and a yeti is it

burgundy, even gwh claims his to be purple, everyone knows the colour wars a bit of a GREY area anyway.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                        It's not looking good for me being being housetrained by a squirrel and a yeti is it
                        It means you will be a hairy, farting, pasta munching, nut nibbler
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                          It means you will be a hairy, farting, pasta munching, nut nibbler
                          hairy is one thing i don't think i can be accused of, and from what i've heard i'll be recruited by british energy if i ever reach the yeti's farting standards, mind you if he's in the nuclear department i could aim for the biogas standards , nuts are OK so long as there dry roasted and well salted. Pasta's good though, so 1 of 4 aint bad
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Working...
                          X