Grizedale Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizedale Run

A good day was had at the lakes today, two zukis, two surfs and a landy showed up. Shame the rest didn't make it, u guys missed sum fun. We all did a big run right along the river, the start was HOOOOJLY scary, massive rocks and stuff. Some great views once we were up there tho. Whingeing ramblers were mumbling and pointing a lot but TUFF. Didnt risk one of the runs, my side steps and diffs thanked me later, so we did another one instead, not a bad one either. Cheers to the zuki boys for leading the way (rather them than me) and being patient with us somewhat bigger surfs! Cant wait for the next one, will put sum pics up eventually.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by toplad; 2 October 2004, 15:41.
    PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

yea lets see those piccies was a good day sorry the rest couldnt make it . us sukuki guys got back after doing garburn and 2 others at 8pm last one being walna scare in the dark now that was scary hope the guys who turned up had a nice day and apoligies for the lack of orginization
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by bobert67
      yea lets see those piccies was a good day sorry the rest couldnt make it . us sukuki guys got back after doing garburn and 2 others at 8pm last one being walna scare in the dark now that was scary hope the guys who turned up had a nice day and apoligies for the lack of orginization
      new there was a prob we had 4 surfs and a rangerover new we should have met somewhere else bad organising lol
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Working...
      X