Okay I need some Mud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soz

sorry everyone but half way through undersealing chassis wouldent have started if knew there was a chance of getting stuck and dragged out by chris hope u all have a good meet and will see some of you at pub on wendsday so have a realy great day out and think of me sat at home miffed
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

we're on

Strange-rover and I are going to go to Barton early 10.30ish, so we'll already be playing when you lot get there at 12, I can stay until about 1.
      (Havn't replaced the fog light from earlier this week yet, thats 2 smashed lights in 2 outings!)

Look forward to meeting up with you again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
        sorry everyone but half way through undersealing chassis wouldent have started if knew there was a chance of getting stuck and dragged out by chris hope u all have a good meet and will see some of you at pub on wendsday so have a realy great day out and think of me sat at home miffed

Okay Daz...we'll all bring the vehicles round 4 a bit of wax and polish after LOL...and underseal....

How I felt went saw the piccies from Rochdale...really peeeeed off
        Gaz

Comment

looks like its going to be a fun day i had a quick drive over there today on why home its nice and wet lol so looks like down by river is going to be hard going but we will do it, see u all tomorrow. Me and jess will go down for 10:30 too to meet up with the early lot

happy surfing
          Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 18 September 2004, 21:52.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
            looks like its going to be a fun day i had a quick drive over there today on why home its nice and wet lol so looks like down by river is going to be hard going but we will do it, see u all tomorrow. Me and jess will go down for 10:30 too to meet up with the early lot

happy surfing

I am waiting on a call from m8 who might be coming..so might not make it 4 the early bunch...packed the vehicle with

saw
            spade
            axe

all for clearing the brambles near the river run.
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
              I am waiting on a call from m8 who might be coming..so might not make it 4 the early bunch...packed the vehicle with

saw
              spade
              axe

I'm prepared, big boots, lots of crisps, and something to drink.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo

saw
                spade
                axe

u do like your wood cutting toys lol
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I will turn up during the week at Barton to see just how poor off roading on a set of Bridgestone Duelers HT are, but sunday is Rosendale Bike Show guys so will be smelling burnt rubber, leather and trying not to stare too much at scantily clad (in lace up leather) females.

Will be on the look out for Jacket, new skid lid and mits for posing on the Yam (0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds easy) (if only I could hang on).

Fish
                  If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                    I will turn up during the week at Barton to see just how poor off roading on a set of Bridgestone Duelers HT are, but sunday is Rosendale Bike Show guys so will be smelling burnt rubber, leather and trying not to stare too much at scantily clad (in lace up leather) females.

Will be on the look out for Jacket, new skid lid and mits for posing on the Yam (0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds easy) (if only I could hang on).

Fish

Will have to use the stretch tie down ropes to keep your hands on the bars..at least it'll look good doin freestyle down the motorway [superman]
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                      u do like your wood cutting toys lol

The only way to communicate with nature...if it doesn't move...chop it!
                      only kidding...no those brambles need cutting back so will do bits at a time...less t-cut needed
                      Gaz

Comment

Piccie time again

Well another excellent day made better by the previous rainfall..
                        Thanks for making it a great day out.

Well done to Neil for getting up a route we couldnt!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Gizmo; 19 September 2004, 21:35.
                        Gaz

Comment

Some action shots...
                          Attached Files
                          Paul </Slugsie>
                          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Pity the piccie of me doin a Del Trotter imitation [on three wheels when coming down the hill] doesnt come out to good
                            Attached Files
                            Gaz

Comment

Working...
                            X