Barton Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatcat8
    Gary, I've got my original wheels with almost new rubber on them if you need to get temp mobile, just let me know.

Cheers Lee, I've still got my originals but with road tyres...and don't wanna end up strugglin like Chris when we went during the week before I went away....really appreciate the gesture
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
      u have given me two mark was their more
      yes chris theres 2 more as 2 of those spots have none in
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        Cheers Lee, I've still got my originals but with road tyres...and don't wanna end up strugglin like Chris when we went during the week before I went away....really appreciate the gesture
        no probs Gary, Barton's probably gonna be swampy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
          Ummm nite time play sounds good. Should be fun. Think most of us know our way round by now.

Im up for playing most sundays and mondays daytime and any nites except wednesdays
          Jon, you'd probably give it a go with no lites

Comment

Originally posted by fatcat8
            Jon, you'd probably give it a go with no lites
            Now theres a thought lol. Off roading by moon light...he he he....mind the trees.
            BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
              Now theres a thought lol. Off roading by moon light...he he he....mind the trees.
              Aaahhh, but it'll probably be cloudy......and scary

Comment

We Like Scary
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

ok so far we have

Thedarklord................. Jess with torch...Any night
                  ohsupremebeing .......... Chris........Anytime night or day
                  Marky........................ Mark.........Sunday
                  Fatcat8...................... Lee..........Anytime night or day .....not wednesdays
                  Stimp30...................... Darren......Only saturday after noon this week
                  Grimreeper...................J on...........Sun/Mondays any night...not wednesdays

Fish......Kevin.........Tied up in back of surf if he dont put his name down
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                    ok so far we have

Thedarklord................. Jess with torch...Any night
                    Marky........................ Mark.........Sunday
                    Fatcat8...................... Lee..........Anytime night or day .....not wednesdays
                    Grimreeper...................J on...........Sun/Mondays any night...not wednesdays

Gizmo........................P ossible with the Gremlins in the works!
                    Gaz

Comment

Thedarklord................. Jess with torch...ALL BECAUSE SHE LIKES MILKTRAY
                      Marky........................ Mark.........Saturday or Sunday

(\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

boo ghosts

don,t forget i,m upfor a night jornt just hope a plane from barton don,t mix up our spotys with runway lol could be pianfull p.s if jess is in front with a torch how fast can she run will i have to use hi or low range
                        I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                        (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

hurt

question if u hit a tree in the dark and you cant see it before u hit it does it hurt as much since gary is resident stunt man maybe he knows
                          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Theyre only small trees
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                              question if u hit a tree in the dark and you cant see it before u hit it does it hurt as much since gary is resident stunt man maybe he knows
                              and does the tree make a sound if no one can see it. Jess can move really quick with a 4x2 in her hands so u best stay in hi range and keep out of her way lol
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

any more interested parties sign up

Thedarklord................. Jess with torch...ALL BECAUSE SHE LIKES MILKTRAY
                                Marky........................ Mark.........Saturday or Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X