Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lanes in Gloucs / Wilts

Hello,

This is probably more for the members who are in Gloucestershire and Wiltshire;

Do the status' of 'Greenway Lane' in Shurdington, and the Fosse Way south of Kemble airfield still have vehicular rights?

I used to do a bit of trail riding but sold my bike about 3 years ago, I thought I could take my Surf out for a little laning but thought I'd check first.

Thanks

Steve
    Last edited by Howard the Hilux; 13 December 2012, 20:01. Reason: change to title

That and the Wylsis way was open last year as it was part of a TOR road book( beware as only short stretches are open and may need road detours to do ) . if you want to learn the plain there is the details of the xmas nav ramble on here as well.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thanks BioHazard, i'm away on the xmas nav days so I can't make that but I did read with eagerness.
      Been on the plain a few times on my trail bike with Wilts TRF (great bunch of blokes), but not for a while.

Wysis way, where does that run?

You used to be able to drive from Kemble Airfield near Cirencester all the way down to the M4 in Wilts - can this still be done or have the anti's put an end to that?

Cheers Steve

Comment

Working...
      X