No announcement yet.

sunday 22nd Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slugsie you'll have the best day. Chris and Jess are fab teachers and everyone is really helpful, friendly and full of encouragement. Had my first day out with them couple of weeks ago and I'm still smiling. You'll be so proud of your Surf.

Cant make it this weekend, but see you all at Rochdale.

Andrea
    Andy (the girly)
    What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Hi guys n gals. Me and the missus are up for it too. Headin' down from Sunderland. Im okay gettin to rochdale area but can anyone help me with the directions to the actual quarry plz?? Cheers.
      PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Originally posted by toplad
        Hi guys n gals. Me and the missus are up for it too. Headin' down from Sunderland. Im okay gettin to rochdale area but can anyone help me with the directions to the actual quarry plz?? Cheers.
        Barton is just off M60 on J11 follow the A57 to Irlam, Warrington. 500 yds down road on the left just as Dual Carriage way starts is a Cobbled road go down there, u will see us at the top of the road as u turn in. We r meeting at 12 noon on sunday the 22nd.

Sorry i dont know how to get to the Quarry, but we r meeting at Rochdale town hall. Darren (Stimpy30) is the best one to ask about directions. On the rochdale thread m8

see u sunday
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Sorry to see u cant make is Andrea see u sunday at rochdale. The rain is still coming down

list so far is
          ohsupremebeing ...... chris & jess
          Slugsie................... Paul.......maybe
          Fatcat8.................. Lee
          Fish ...................... Kevin.... Later on in day
          Grimreeper.............. John and kids
          toplad.................... Andy & Missus

Comment

Cheers Chris, I know its a bit of a hike for me but there's rarely anythin goin on up here. Never been offroad in my baby yet so im gonna be watchin the experts first! See u all Sunday.
            PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Cheers Chris, I know its a bit of a hike for me but there's rarely anythin goin on up here. Never been offroad in my baby yet so im gonna be watchin the experts first! See u all Sunday.
              if u see any of them experts let me know i need help too lol.

u Know what a expert is,
              ex is something that has been, and spert is a drip under pressure.

Comment

when you say barton are you talking about the devils pit or some where else as i want to do some off roading this sunday if poss but have to come from essex

Comment

not that close

nope sorry mate bartons near manchester
                  I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                  (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                    if fatcat (lee) goes tell him he can clean that !!!!!! chassis off before i start working on it lol

Well you know, I'll do my best to clean it before you have to get your mitts on it, but you know how it is, could be busy Sunday afternoon/night which leaves Monday morning. But then again, Monday morning you need it there first thing, so probably won't have time then either. Oh, I forgot, cleaning things on a Monday is against my religion anyway LOL.

Hopefully I'll find my chrome tailpiece. When I dig it outta the mud, I'll pop it straight in a plastic bag so you can re-fit it. Of course you may have to clean and polish it first so you can see what you're doing LOL

Comment

Never been offroad in my baby yet so im gonna be watchin the experts first! See u all Sunday.
                      Oh goodie, us Newbies can stick together and just find a nice flat bit of lawn to practise on. (as if)
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                        Oh goodie, us Newbies can stick together and just find a nice flat bit of lawn to practise on. (as if)
                        Flat bit of lawn practse on lol, not much of that about at Barton. When u see just what your surf can do, we will find it hard to stop u. Dont worry there will be lots of easy bits and help for u, and we can tow u out of most things given time lol. Just dont do anything u dont like the look of and dont do anything first.

U will have a fun day and have a smile all weekand dont forget your camera we want lots of pics of the day.

Comment

watch out ???

watch it tomorrow gypsies have moved on but was up there today and coastguard has moved in with navy support lol not saying its wet
                          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Wish I was there

Well, I don't know going to Barton without me!!!

Hope you all have a good time, and hopefully you will see a shrivelled brown person when I come back depending upon the time of landing on the 29th.

Off to the airport in under half an hour....will be touching down as everyone is getting up in Rhodes so will be having a long day in 30-32 degress sun.....will want to catch up with day so...lots of piccies.
                            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                              watch it tomorrow gypsies have moved on but was up there today and coastguard has moved in with navy support lol not saying its wet
                              was there today at 3pm to have a look around, did not see u there Darren. Its nice and wet with lots of mud. did not go down by the new run was to wet to go on own. should be fun tomorrow. Gaz have a good time on holiday, wil get lots of pics for u.

Comment

Is it at the usual time, 12.00? I'll be there!!
                                Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X