sunday 22nd Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday 22nd Barton

hi gays i am going to have a play at Barton on the 22nd if anyone is up for it put your name down and meet me at Barton at 12 noon. I just want to keep my hand in and dont want to let all this rain go
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    hi gays i am going to have a play at Barton on the 22nd if anyone is up for it put your name down and meet me at Barton at 12 noon. I just want to keep my hand in and dont want to let all this rain go

Don't go down on your own Chris...you'll most likely disappear down a hole or end up in the stream

Pity can't be there...but have a good time and do some doughnuts 4 me
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      Don't go down on your own Chris...you'll most likely disappear down a hole or end up in the stream

Pity can't be there...but have a good time and do some doughnuts 4 me
      i am hoping some others r up for it too, Kevin is going down at sometime on sunday, so i will hope i am about when he is lol U have a good time on holiday gaz and if u get back and find your wheels covered in mud, its only me I took them to go to Barton on sunday, so i can get up the hills lol so dont get the onto me lol

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
        I might be able to get along on Sunday, and have my first outing with my Surf - any volunteers for a bit of 4x4 tuition??? I won't know for sure until Sunday morning though (out partying Saturday night ) so only count me in as a maybe.

Some directions would be greatly appreciated (coming from Blackpool area).
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
          I might be able to get along on Sunday, and have my first outing with my Surf - any volunteers for a bit of 4x4 tuition??? I won't know for sure until Sunday morning though (out partying Saturday night ) so only count me in as a maybe.

the place is just off M60 on J11 follow the A57 to Irlam, Warrington. 500 yds down road on the left just as Dual Carriage way starts is a Cobbled road go down there, u will see us at the top of the road as u turn in.

As for tuition there is a lot of us there to help u, u can get in with me if u want to see how not to do it lol. or i can get in with u to help u if jess comes to drive my surf.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie

Slugsie, I have sent you a Private Msg with directions taken from Autoroute...hope this helps

Chris..I just hope its the wheels and not the whole motor!...Don't forget I've seen your parking manoeuvres LOL
            Last edited by Gizmo; 19 August 2004, 21:28.
            Gaz

Comment

sorry

sorry guys will be out but hope u all have A good time
              I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
              (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

the list for barton is

ohsupremebeing ...... chris & jess
                Slugsie................... maybe
                Fatcat8.................. Lee
                Fish ...................... Kevin Later on in day

Comment

fat cat

if fatcat (lee) goes tell him he can clean that !!!!!! chassis off before i start working on it lol
                  I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                  (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Bits &amp; Bobs

At least he remembers where he left his exhaust!

He'll be able to pick it back up as a spare
                    Gaz

Comment

Count me in

Yippeeeeeeeee count me in.
                      Think Mandy needs shoping theropy after last time so i will prob have the kids instead. Ill bring the radios just 4 chance we need them.
                      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Thanks Chris and Gaz. I'll try to be there, it's only an hour or so drive, so I should have a clear head by 11am and be able to get there by 12pm.

Looking forward to seeing what a Surf can do now.
                        Paul </Slugsie>
                        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
                          Yippeeeeeeeee count me in.
                          Think Mandy needs shoping theropy after last time so i will prob have the kids instead. Ill bring the radios just 4 chance we need them.
                          good man john will have to sort out some radios myself. see u sunday.
                          Paul (Slugsie) dont push it there will be lots of times to go play in the mud, better miss one day,then them all. Take care drive safe.

list so far is
                          ohsupremebeing ...... chris & jess
                          Slugsie................... Paul.......maybe
                          Fatcat8.................. Lee
                          Fish ...................... Kevin.... Later on in day
                          Grimreeper.............. John and kids

Comment

Digging

Hey Chris do we need the shovels and saws.....ill have my little ones with me.
                            any1 got a JCB lol
                            BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
                              Hey Chris do we need the shovels and saws.....ill have my little ones with me.
                              any1 got a JCB lol
                              u had so much fun with them last time john why not, kev has got his petrol hedge trimmer, anyone got a chainsaw, axe, JCB digger lol

Comment

Working...
                              X