we did some digging at Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    I know now, why they say never go first, u end up looking like the one that cant drive and always getting stuck up to your doors in what ever the smell was lol. i need to get some bigger mud tyres and a brain. Well done with all the pics lads they r great, a little too many of me stuck i think lol. Lets hope the next run we have down at Barton, things dont come off, I.E one leg, one mud flap, end of exhaust.
    Actually Chris, rather you than me. I'd hate to think of the trouble I'd get in LOL.
    Face it, you manage quite well considering how roadie your tyres are. Besides, if I got stuck, I'd have to take loads of pics of mine which ain't as much fun as taking pics of other peoples (probably just cursed myself) lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarklord
      had a great day, my back is killin me, i think its from doing all the work when we were pulling ohsupremebeings car up the hill by hand, the fellas that were helping pulling were just for show, all sweat and no muscles.
      well my excuse is that I hadn't had my breakfast yet......that ginormarsaurus bacon, egg and sausage bap you saw me eating doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by fatcat8
        this pic was either of when people were looking for Chris' leg, or when Gary realised he had a 2 ton truck on his face, then again it might be another one of Chris stuck again.....

Nice piccies Lee.

Well it was one hell of a weight, but thought I would just check the underseal was working LOL

Andrea, I believe Chris thought about giving you a call, but we went out to see if we could make more runs so to speak and you were far away. Well spades at the ready, the team got going and at least we managed to open up the run besides the river to the curse of all the bikers waiting behind the queue. At least we got some good comments from them...like your a bunch of nutters!! going down the descent and how the hell did you get over there?

Hey Jess, we'll leave it you next time LOL the way you were going I would have thought you could have talked Chris's car up the hill... JUST KIDDING...oh the wrath of a woman...god help me!

Once again...excellent day and even surprised the old man as to what we were doing. Especially as he did not believe we were going to climb up the hill to the top [near the flyover]
        Last edited by Gizmo; 16 August 2004, 15:39.
        Gaz

Comment

Gaz your dad looked like he had a really good time, will he be out with u every sunday now lol or is he looking for his own surf.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
            Gaz your dad looked like he had a really good time, will he be out with u every sunday now lol or is he looking for his own surf.

Break from watching the nieces at the Horse Shows....but he can't stop talkin about it when its mentioned....looks like my list of passengers is about to grow again...
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
              Break from watching the nieces at the Horse Shows....but he can't stop talkin about it when its mentioned....looks like my list of passengers is about to grow again...
              i think u best sell the surf and get a 4x4 bus lol
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
              X