we did some digging at Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we did some digging at Barton

We had a hard days digging and cutting down bushes at Barton today to open up some new runs. I would like to thank all that came today and worked so hard. I am hoping Fatcat8 (Lee) will show us all the pics.

Thanks go to

Thedarklord……….....jess

Stimpy30………….…Darren

Gizmo……………….Gaz and his dad

Fatcat8……………….Lee and M8

Grimreeper…………..John

Thank u all for hard work hope to see u all at next outing at Barton.
    Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 15 August 2004, 19:29.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More Spaces

Should be good fun...each time going down and try to open other areas, like that down by the stream (the descent)...boy we could have held the bog snorkelling championships and does the back hurt now...it doesn't help playing Tug-O-War with a 2 ton vehicle on a hill LOL At least it was stalemate
    Gaz

Comment

naughty grim

well chris you warned grim but he didn,t listen i said don,t go through that mud but you know what grims like lol squidge stuck found best bit to pull him from but was a bit worring as couldent seem to pull him free even in low then near side wheels started spinning luckily just before i left him there managed to jolt the yotos to move so we,ll still see him again .what a nasty way to die stuck on barton
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
        well chris you warned grim but he didn,t listen i said don,t go through that mud but you know what grims like lol squidge stuck found best bit to pull him from but was a bit worring as couldent seem to pull him free even in low then near side wheels started spinning luckily just before i left him there managed to jolt the yotos to move so we,ll still see him again .what a nasty way to die stuck on barton
        i am only 15 mins away, i would have come back just to see him and to have a laugh, how much longer did u both stay. Did i see u with a cam or was it grim.

Comment

bit of both

both had a cam trouble was had so much fun forgot to take piccys only took 3 was tempted to drive of lol and come back later and nick his diffs .any how nipping out back later thanx for a good dayout
          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Ok guys, what a good day that was!

You know when we were following along the side of the stream and someone piped up on the radio about someone losing a piece of exhaust........well, I guess that'd be me then.

Funny how you remember those small "it's not relevent to me" and easily forgettable comments when you're stood at the back of your truck after jet washing it, wondering why it looks different.

Anyway, I'm sure at the time I was being entertained by Grim travelling perpendicular to his 'intended' direction of travel, facing the extremely small wall...... you know the curb height one that stops you from falling into the stream. LOL

Anyway, here's some pics of a top day.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by fatcat8; 16 August 2004, 01:42.

Comment

here's some more.
              Attached Files

Comment

here's some pictures of Chris going no where.....
                Attached Files

Comment

here's one of Chris about to start his never ever caught on film before 'bring me rain, mud and puddles' dance chant thing.....
                  Attached Files

Comment

at one point in all the confusion of being stuck and the failure of his rain chant, Chris lost his leg in the mud somewhere.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

this pic was either of when people were looking for Chris' leg, or when Gary realised he had a 2 ton truck on his face, then again it might be another one of Chris stuck again.....
                      Attached Files

Comment

well what do ya reckon Gary's up to here?

At least Jon legged it into the bushes first.....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fatcat8
                          this pic was either of when people were looking for Chris' leg, or when Gary realised he had a 2 ton truck on his face, then again it might be another one of Chris stuck again.....
                          I know now, why they say never go first, u end up looking like the one that cant drive and always getting stuck up to your doors in what ever the smell was lol. i need to get some bigger mud tyres and a brain. Well done with all the pics lads they r great, a little too many of me stuck i think lol. Lets hope the next run we have down at Barton, things dont come off, I.E one leg, one mud flap, end of exhaust.
                          Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 16 August 2004, 13:24.

Comment

Wish I'd known you were going. Would have come along to laugh, sorry help!! Was twiddling thumbs so went out on bike instead! Roll on Rochdale!

Andy x
                            Andy (the girly)
                            What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

had a great day, my back is killin me, i think its from doing all the work when we were pulling ohsupremebeings car up the hill by hand, the fellas that were helping pulling were just for show, all sweat and no muscles.

Comment

Working...
                              X