where are all the wet sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimreeper
    Cant decide whether to go for the same type Darren has or to save up and hold out for some grizzly claws...Just over £300 for the claws. Ouch. may be ill buy 1 every couple of months lol
    is thats £300 for 4 or 5, its a lot of money, but well worth it when u think what u get yourself in to lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
      is thats £300 for 4 or 5, its a lot of money, but well worth it when u think what u get yourself in to lol
      £300 for 4 and yeh they r worth it but i will still have to find the money from some where and Mandy likes shopping lmao...gradually we are redecorating the house so i think if i want to carry on playing out i will have to buy then 1 a month lol... ill put them on my xmas list.
      Heres my self portait lol
      Attached Files
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

£300 for 4 and yeh they r worth it but i will still have to find the money from some where and Mandy likes shopping lmao...gradually we are redecorating the house so i think if i want to carry on playing out i will have to buy then 1 a month lol... ill put them on my xmas list.
        try colway MTs... the grizzly claws are awful to drive on road... like a couple of 50p pieces on the wheel!... the colways are cheaper too... i use them as my everyday tyre and they're a bit noisy, but good on and off road

you don't wanna shell out 60quid every time you get a punture off road either!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

u should have brought that scythe with u today lol then the cars would not have got so scratched lol would have been quicker then your little saw lol

Comment

didn,t listen

well not many pics but heres a few for you to laugh at
            Attached Files
            I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
            (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              try colway MTs... the grizzly claws are awful to drive on road... like a couple of 50p pieces on the wheel!... the colways are cheaper too... i use them as my everyday tyre and they're a bit noisy, but good on and off road

you don't wanna shell out 60quid every time you get a punture off road either!
              Currently running Goodyear ATR's which have been great up to now. Only prob is when i need to paddle through the sticky stuff they clog up two easily.
              Ill have a shop round. But any advice i good cheers.
              Jon
              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

John u and Mandy did have a good time it looks like u r out the car and dancing around your surf lol
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                  John u and Mandy did have a good time it looks like u r out the car and dancing around your surf lol
                  Lol i think it was that mandy thought she was been taken shoping when i stopped near makro lol
                  BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Lol i think it was that mandy thought she was been taken shoping when i stopped near makro lol
                    she was hopping for new Wellington Boots for sundays lol

Comment

Working...
                    X