where are all the wet sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are all the wet sundays

What’s happening to Sunday mornings? When I did not have my surf. Sundays we always had a wet start to the day. Well, wet most of day come to think of it. But know the sun is out, the sky is blue, and not a cloud to spoil the view, but its raining, raining in my heart, (I feel a song coming on lol) I cant find any mud to play in. Roll on the winter lots of mud about then.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    What’s happening to Sunday mornings? When I did not have my surf. Sundays we always had a wet start to the day. Well, wet most of day come to think of it. But know the sun is out, the sky is blue, and not a cloud to spoil the view, but its raining, raining in my heart, (I feel a song coming on lol) I cant find any mud to play in. Roll on the winter lots of mud about then.
    i found some mud today!.... strange how pops decided that his car wasn't good enough and drove mine through!... hmmmm!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Well Chris. plenty of mud and deep ruts at Barton today....the site just gets better.especially with the new descent we found.
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        Well Chris. plenty of mud and deep ruts at Barton today....the site just gets better.especially with the new descent we found.
        lets hope the pics get posted then so we can see them

Comment

pics

yeh and they don,t move so as the cartions disappear
          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
            i found some mud today!.... strange how pops decided that his car wasn't good enough and drove mine through!... hmmmm!
            pops sounds like a very clever man lol all the fun of the day without the hard work of cleaning his surf, sounds good to me pops

Comment

My Pics

A few pics with some mud that Chris found.....im not saying anything about the mud i found later, but im sure Stimpy will as he had to pull me out he he he
              Attached Files
              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Playing with out a surf/4runner

This is what happens if non surf/4runner owners play out lol.
                Attached Files
                BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

That sinking feeling

Hey Chris did you have that sinking feeling lol
                  Attached Files
                  BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
                    A few pics with some mud that Chris found.....im not saying anything about the mud i found later, but im sure Stimpy will as he had to pull me out he he he
                    what no pics of u in stuck in mud then, just happy to show me up lol

Comment

Mud

what no pics of u in stuck in mud then, just happy to show me up lol
                      LOL Darren had the cam when i got stuck, im sure he will post it for every1 to see.
                      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

LOL Darren had the cam when i got stuck, im sure he will post it for every1 to see.
                        u mean to laugh at lol where was u when u got stuck

Comment

In the mud

u mean to laugh at lol where was u when u got stuck
                          When we went off towards makro after you got stuck. me and darren went back round but the opposite way and i found a big wet bit and managed to get 3/4 of the way round then i also got that sinking feeling. Think i need to get some proper mud treads.
                          Last edited by Grimreeper; 15 August 2004, 23:37.
                          BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

When we went off towards makro after you got stuck. me and darren went back round but the opposite way and i found a big wet bit and managed to get 3/4 of the way round then i also got that sinking feeling. Think i need to get some proper mud treads.
                            me too, i will try selling my body to get some new mud tyres, i hope i still have a surf by the year 2008

Comment

me too, i will try selling my body to get some new mud tyres, i hope i still have a surf by the year 2008
                              Cant decide whether to go for the same type Darren has or to save up and hold out for some grizzly claws...Just over £300 for the claws. Ouch. may be ill buy 1 every couple of months lol
                              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
                              X