yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

last one of the year, The Lakes, well probably not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last one of the year, The Lakes, well probably not!

seeing that the weekend in wales went down so well and that i have just got memory map whole of the explorer range i have typed in all the eco friendly organic green lanes there are in the lake district that the council allow 4x4's to drive on! so we are all good there

i was thinking either the fri sat sun of 16th -18th or 23rd - 25th sept. if anyone is interested! it is around windermere and kendal so will be camping in some camp sites around there.
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Could make it on 23-25, if you don't mind.

Comment

baz at the moment it just looks like me and thee but thats OK if you are fine with that! can compare morroco notes

Mat and his wife has just had a baby girl so congrads to them, so im not sure if he will be allowed / able to make then.

Comment

I'll see what my finances are like closer to the time but I'm probably up for it.....H will almost definitely tag along too
        ....considering removing my anti-roll bars to see if it makes it any better off-road

Comment

Right then, see you up there, who's sorting the camp site?

Might have my new locker fitted by then, and yes srapping the anti roll bar helps offroad, only took it off to paint it but the pikeys nicked it.

Comment

great see you up there. i will have a look at some camp sites what do you need just a single pitch or anything more?

which locker front or rear! yeah i think if we could get everyone to scrap thier ARBs we could solve the world steel shortage!

Comment

ayup, single pitch I reckon, may bring dog if poss. Going for a Lock-Rite in the rear, just hope it comes in time but no probs if not, the Lakes are not that demanding, however the snorkel will not arrive in time so not planning to cross Windermere.

Comment

with any luck this rain will continue for the next week, my last coating of mud has nearly washed off :p

Comment

bugger, H can't make it due to finances and I've just checked my balance, I'm stuffed this month too
                  Last edited by wasp132; 19 September 2011, 20:13.

Comment

hi all will have to postpone this one till 1-2nd Oct or 8-9th Oct if that is OK with everyone as i am running a bit behind with everything. still up for it and have the GPS working on the CF-18 toughbook and all the lanes logged in memory map so no excuse to get lost and miss any lanes!

are the above dates OK with people?

Comment

I'd love to come, but realistically i dont think the truck will be 100%. Ive a small ATF leak from the bell housing, suspect input shaft (must of minced it harrasing the g'box in) & a misfire/hicuup at higher loads/RPM. Its fine round town, but steep hills & a quick blast on the motorway the other day highlighted the problem.

Comment

ah! revised dates, I'm up for it if you're ok with my son bringing one of his mates along? He's been told if he annoys any farmers this time I'll cut his hands off

Comment

any idea which weekend yet? surf's just passed its MOT and I need to break the new foglight :p

Comment

Thank god for that, will be down the smoke this weekend on a breakdown, only got back from there today. Let me know revised dates please.

Comment

*tumbleweed*

Comment

Working...
                              X