Scotland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland?

I'm up in Scotland for 2 weeks (24th July - 8th August) and should be getting time off from teaching kayaking, so:
    1) what's the greenlaning like up there?
    2) have we any scottish members who'd be up for meeting up?

I'll be based at Lochearnhead which from memory is about an hour north of glasgow but would be happy to drive for hours to get some good offroading in!

Geoff.

I don't know about greenlaning in Scotland but it's good to see another canoeist with a surf, I thought I was the only one. Surf's are are a great vehicle for it.
    Have a good trip.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darren; 8 July 2004, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeg
      I'm up in Scotland for 2 weeks (24th July - 8th August) and should be getting time off from teaching kayaking, so:
      1) what's the greenlaning like up there?
      2) have we any scottish members who'd be up for meeting up?

I'll be based at Lochearnhead which from memory is about an hour north of glasgow but would be happy to drive for hours to get some good offroading in!

Geoff.

enjoy yourself m8,
      spent many holidays a St.Fillans at the other end of Loch Earn as a child and a couple of times as an adult, my parents are going in august and we may be joining them, unfortunately it,ll be after the 8th or we could have met up for some laning or canoeing(been 20yr since i was last in a canoe! old bugga, i know). Have a great time in a great place but don,t forget your insect repellant!

ship

Comment

Yeah, I love the way that with the Surf if it's just you, you can go "oh what the hell, can't be @rsed to put the rack on, I'll just lob the boat in the back and away I go!"
        Still, it'll get demoted to the roof for this trip as the boot will be full of my non-road set of wheels, just in case

shame neither of you'll be up there, paddling on a loch with just "wee brats" for company is not feeling very enticing at the moment!

Geoff.

Comment

Working...
        X