Green Laning in Suffolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Laning in Suffolk

Just trying to spread the word about a website some friends and I have set up, www.suffolkgreenlaningassociation.webs.com. There's not much on there yet, as it's still quite new, but there are a few pics and vids from our last outing.

We're a small, friendly group with a very laid-back attitude. We're based around the Cambridge/Haverhill area. If anyone's interested, our next green lane day will be Saturday December 4th, meeting in Haverhill. Details on the website. All vehicle makes and driver abilities are welcome, but be prepared for your car to be scratched! CB a big advantage.

Cheers,

Andy
    Andy

Sounds good fun. Do you ever do Sunday outings ?

Comment

Yes mate, I prefer them as we meet more other groups out on Sundays. But this time around one of us has other commitments on the Sunday so we're going on Saturday.
      Andy

Comment

Good stuff - keep us posted here and I'll get up and join you..

Rob.

Comment

Yeah, I'll let you know, for sure. You're the guy that got that front diff for me, aren't you? Still works a treat, thanks very much! How's that 3.0 coming along that you're building?

Andy
          Andy

Comment

Yep that's me

Since speaking to you I've bought a load of bearings / bushes / brakes etc but haven't had the time to get them all fitted I think I'll be doing a lot of it over the Christmas break now.

Have decided to turn my 2.4 into a toy so am looking for some 33's and a bodylift to go with the 2" lift it's already got.

Rob.

Comment

Nice! Well, I'll definitely let you know next time we go out on a Sunday. See you then.

Cheers

Andy
              Andy

Comment

Andy - I've listed Suffolk Greenlaning Association on www.macks4x4info.com within the Resource & Reference Websites category (l/h column of directory categories). I trust this is okay?

Us against them, the only way 'laning will survive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom McG View Post
                  Andy - I've listed Suffolk Greenlaning Association on www.macks4x4info.com within the Resource & Reference Websites category (l/h column of directory categories). I trust this is okay?

Us against them, the only way 'laning will survive!!!
                  Yes, definately. Thanks very much!

Andy
                  Andy

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X