Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton

I went to have a look at Barton today off the A57 and had a good drive round for about hour and half and had a lot of fun even on my own. There was a lot of mud today because of all the rain we have had and some nice hills, big ones to, about 30 feet high and at around 30 to 45 deg, could not get up one of them but it can be done, I had little brother with me so could not give it a good go, did not want to roll it. Lots of tracks to follow and a lot of room to make more. Would have found more but did not want to get bogged down with being on own. If you go there are lots of bikes about so keep eyes open. Was talking to the bikers there and they say police don’t bother them on this waste ground but like marky says act daft if stopped. So if anyone is up for a fun, and free day let me know and we can sort something out.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

some pics from other day, i forgot cam this time. But gives you some idea what it looks like.

Comment

Looks like a good site for a free play out. better with some more mud.
      A few rocks about by the looks of some of the pics to watch out for cuttng your tyres.

I'd be up for a good play there, when i get round to fixing mine from the moors romp2
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
        I went to have a look at Barton today off the A57 and had a good drive round for about hour and half and had a lot of fun even on my own. There was a lot of mud today because of all the rain we have had and some nice hills, big ones to, about 30 feet high and at around 30 to 45 deg, could not get up one of them but it can be done, I had little brother with me so could not give it a good go, did not want to roll it. Lots of tracks to follow and a lot of room to make more. Would have found more but did not want to get bogged down with being on own. If you go there are lots of bikes about so keep eyes open. Was talking to the bikers there and they say police don’t bother them on this waste ground but like marky says act daft if stopped. So if anyone is up for a fun, and free day let me know and we can sort something out.

Look forward to it!

PS looks like your car is being nicked by two women...looks like youve lost the car now LOL
        Last edited by Gizmo; 4 July 2004, 16:39.
        Gaz

Comment

You could of let us know as we where all board at home with nothing to do .
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            You could of let us know as we where all board at home with nothing to do .
            i did mark, i said, i was going on saturday at 1pm to have a look around, u side u would let me know i waited for 20 mins on the lane for anyone come then off i set to have look.

Comment

Is some1 going to set a date for a full recky and play out
              Id be up for a play out there, but cant do saturdays as work all day.
              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

ok how is Sunday the 18th July at 12 Noon for everyone. Kevin (Fish) is sorting out a green lane run for the 25th July. So dont want to get in way of that (cos i want to go on it lol) If u r up for it put your name down. We can all meet up on the cobbled road just on the left as dual carriageway starts on the A57 to Irlam, Warrington, J11, M60.

Comment

ok how is Sunday the 18th July at 12 Noon for everyone. Kevin (Fish) is sorting out a green lane run for the 25th July. So dont want to get in way of that (cos i want to go on it lol) If u r up for it put your name down. We can all meet up on the cobbled road just on the left as dual carriageway starts on the A57 to Irlam, Warrington, J11, M60.
                  Count me in for both. Put my name on the barton list. Hopefully i wont break to much at barton lol.
                  Last edited by Grimreeper; 4 July 2004, 23:22.
                  BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

ok so thats

ohsupremebeing
                    grimreeper

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                      Look forward to it!

PS looks like your car is being nicked by two women...looks like youve lost the car now LOL
                      i only get it at weekends, hay but thats the fun time lol

Comment

I take it a newbie like me won't find it too challenging.
                        If not, I'll be there......well so long as I'm not running in a new engine or better still, if I've finished running in a new engine.

Comment

Originally posted by fatcat8
                          I take it a newbie like me won't find it too challenging.
                          If not, I'll be there......well so long as I'm not running in a new engine or better still, if I've finished running in a new engine.
                          u will be fine lots to do and lets hope it rains the bikers dont like the rain lol

ok so thats

ohsupremebeing
                          grimreeper
                          fatcat8

Comment

u will be fine lots to do and lets hope it rains the bikers dont like the rain lol

ok so thats
                            MARKY
                            ohsupremebeing
                            grimreeper
                            fatcat8
                            I cant say no to this
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

ok so thats