Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to green laning

Hi all,

I have just bought myself a 1992 2.4TD surf and I am itching to get it dirty!

As I am new to green laning I am looking for as much info as possible like vehicle requirements, what to take with, if it is advisable to go in groups etc. I have been on to glass-uk.org but would be great to hear some first hand advice.

The surf I have bought used to be used as a forestry vehicle and looks like it has had an uprated suspension fitted, it has A/T tyres on it and to me looks like more than suitable off-roader but looking at some of the vehicle posted on here mine looks very basic!

Thanks
    Attached Files

Don't go alone.......

or if you do be prepared to get stuck, then when someone eventually comes to your rescue don't be surprised to have the pi55 taken.....

Seriously though always go with a least one other vehicle and make sure you have recovery points fitted, shackles and some good strong tow gear, spades also helpfull at times.....
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Hi
      As you're located in North Wales, theres a group of us on here that get together somewhat regularly (4 to 5 times a year) and even more so with some within the group.(not me)
      Keep your eyes open for posts and come along next time.

BTW
      Isn't it about time we organise something before the end of the season, if there is such a thing....
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
      X