green laning banbury area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green laning banbury area?

hi there does anyone know where there is any green laning to do around banbury area? just got me a surf and wanna try it out lol thanks
    need more power! ;-)

Hey Im just down the road in Carterton maybe we could see if we can find some over chipping norton way and meet up for an afternoon of greenlaning?

Ollie
    If in doubt, get a bigger hammer.

Comment

hey yeah that sounds like a good plan summit to do on the weekend with the kids lol should keep em busy too :-)... you around banbury area much??
      need more power! ;-)

Comment

Never been up that way might make a nice day trip dont know any lanes Ive only been in the UK a year. Found a couple of p&p sites http://www.future4x4.co.uk This is just north of banbury
        & http://www.muddymates4x4.com This one is just outside wantage.
        Ive got a police officer in Chippie getting some laning maps for me as one of his collegues does a bit of that stuff. Im not picking the surf up till tomorrow we will have to try sort something out for a weekend next month?

Ollie

Comment

yeah i was thinking of going to the future 4x4 day as they have on on the 7th march from 9 and thought it would give me an insight how it's all done as i a bit of a newbie to 4x4'in hehe but sould be good fun tho. oh what surf ya getting 2morro then bud? and yeah sorting of summit on the weekend next month sound's good wonder if we could get a few others to join in (mayb)?????
          Last edited by insanedrifter82; 27 February 2010, 16:23. Reason: forgot stuff lol
          need more power! ;-)

Comment

Picking up a 94 3ltr auto only 116000km already has a brand new set of bfg MTs on it. Just need to sort a snorkel for it and maybe a bit of a lift. Im going to be trying muddy mates 4x4 the last sunday of next month.
            It would be good if we could get some others along.

Ollie

Comment

Originally posted by insanedrifter82 View Post
              yeah i was thinking of going to the future 4x4 day as they have on on the 7th march from 9 and thought it would give me an insight how it's all done as i a bit of a newbie to 4x4'in hehe but sould be good fun tho. oh what surf ya getting 2morro then bud? and yeah sorting of summit on the weekend next month sound's good wonder if we could get a few others to join in (mayb)?????
              Might be interested in this once i'm happy truck is sorted

Threw another rear bearing yesterday not happy as only put in last weekend.

Comment

oh that sounds kool would be good to meet some other surfers and get to know how the truck handles off the road too. damm that's a short time for the bearing to last hope ya get it fixed for longer next time...
                need more power! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X