Wy Tor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wy Tor

A bit late in the day maybe, I will be travelling the lanes in West Yorks as per the TOR roadbook on 28/12, anyone interested is welcome to join. Merry Xmas to all.

Originally posted by Bazza52 View Post
    A bit late in the day maybe, I will be travelling the lanes in West Yorks as per the TOR roadbook on 28/12, anyone interested is welcome to join. Merry Xmas to all.
    A bit short notice for me mate, where exactly will you be "just out of interest"
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Ayup, most of the route is around the South of Huddersfield, starting on the SE at Flockton, around to Holmfirth area and finishing off near Slaithwaite on the SW side. Meeting at Grange Moor on the A642 (Wakefield -Huddersfield) juntion of the B6118 aound 1000hrs. We'll be on CB22.

Comment

Ok, so this was my first trip out with my LN130, it's bog standard apart from a set of Comac MT's, fitted before I bought it. I was wary of the IFS articulation, but had no quarms as to the auto. I was pleasantly surprised by everything, the transfer box is without doubt the best I have used, far better than the XJ 242 on my old truck, articulation was not an issue in this instance, power was more than adiquate. To sum up, it'll do.
        Last edited by Bazza52; 4 January 2010, 21:29.

Comment

Working...
        X