No announcement yet.

Ireland members meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont leave me out! i'm working on something a bit better this time, i'll know more in a few days and fingers crossed i wont be the first stuck of the day!

Comment

i need numbers!!!!!

ok ok i need definite numbers for a 2 day event in north cork. i need to know in next week to ten days, definite numbers too, the only thing is its €100 per vehicle for the two days, for more info call or text me on 086 3889755 after 5pm cos my boss is a w@#*%r!!!

Comment

would it be another meadow coz I'm sure the lad in Kells could 'squeeze us in' for a two-day event in the near future - he'd probably give us the second day at half price too even though he's probably booked out

keep up the good work brian, sounds like €100 on the 'course', €100 on beer, and sleepin in the back of the surf on a mattress with a lounge girl (or a slapper for another fifty or both )
        Last edited by JimL; 9 June 2004, 22:51.

Comment

well ive one spare room and a couch! so what you do with the lounge girl is up to you! no its real off roading, mountains, forests and stuff like that! apparently something for everybody from super modified mud machines to stuff that could be done in a bog standard surf or even a lowly pajero!

Comment

right well its all proper and there are even a few things we need that are mandatory like shovel, 6m sling/strap thingy for towing, a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher, front and back recovery points and just for you jim, a spare wheel and jack and stuff to change aforementioned wheel!

Comment

rear recovery point might not meet what we have on the surf if they wanted to be picky, i doubt (if they go to the trouble of specifying it) that a towbar would be good enough, Mr Yoda lets us down here...

Comment

yeah brian count me in even if its a field with a few trees . i like te idear jim with te lounge girl any tips ?

Comment

Working...
                X