No announcement yet.

Xmas run an meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanki all who tried to put this together, but it just a little too dis-jointed for me. so i regret i will not be attending this one.
    however, if we can sort something thats a little more concrete and has a more defined plan...............i am in

mick

Comment

OK Mick. Just waiting to hear off Simon as to whether he is still for going.

Bibs, thanks for your efforts. It could be the gig's off unless Simon is really up for it. I am waiting for a text/email to confirm. Keep the thread open and keep hold of the route either way and if we dont use it tomorrow we will use it when you have your truck back on the road, defo.

Whether we go tomorrow or not i will pick up this thread say end of Jan to see if we can pull something together.
      In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

I can now officially say this gig is cancelled until a later date.
        Anyone who may be interested in a north wales run nearer the end of Jan please continue to watch this space When i will pick up once more on Bib's original post to try and drum up some momentum.
        Despite everyones best efforts I think it may be to near to xmas and along with other unforseen problems that may have affected the outcome I think it may be better this way. Thanks to all who gave it their support.
        Looks like the wife WILL have me xmas shopping afterall, double drat.

Comment

Sorry folks, not been on for a few days.

If you still want to go, I've got maps with lanes marked you can use.
          I live in Denbighshire, you could pick them up on the way through.

Failing that, as soon as bibs' truck is sorted, we'll arrange a day and I'll guide you with memory map. (if you don't mind following a rangie )

Sorry can't be of more help at the mo', but got plans for Sunday.

Mike
          No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikethecamera View Post
            (if you don't mind following a rangie )
            Mike,
            Love rangies, would have one myself but for the fuel. My last 4x4 was an 86 vogue. Had to let it go as it bacame a choice between my Saab classic and the rangie and I just wasn't getting enough use out of the rangie to keep paying for storage and insurance.
            That was then and this is now, the saab is in storage having tlc and the surf is the daily driver.
            Think we are resigned to the fact that we wont be going tomorrow but would be well up for a trip round the lanes with you when Bibs is up and running.
            You will have to explain this mem map stuff to me.

Comment

mem map is "Memory Map"

look here

http://www.memory-map.co.uk/
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
              X