North East Outing To Kielder March 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East Outing To Kielder March 21st

Hi, don't know if anyone will be interested in this but it seems like it will be a great day out.

http://www.gton.co.uk/acatalog/Kielder_4x4_Safari.html

At least we shouldn't be hassled by angry farmers! I know that £50 is a lot of money in these hard times, but at least it's organised and also it's for a charitable cause.

Let me know if you're up for it. You have to book online for it through their site though. Please read their terms and conditions as there are tracks, offroad sections and some overgrown lanes.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

could fancy that like next week, is it a landy event?

Comment

Nope, open to all 4x4's, Kev. Read the link I posted, I'm sure it states that all 4x4's are welcome.

All vehicles that take part in the Kielder 4x4 Safari events must be roadworthy. Every driver must present upon request their certificate of insurance and driver’s license together with their MoT certificate if applicable. All vehicles must hold current vehicle excise duty and be displaying the relevant disc.

All vehicles will be subject to scrutiny. Defects or modifications that may compromise the safety of the vehicle, its occupants or members of the public will not be allowed to take part. Similarly, any vehicle showing signs of oil or other fluid leaks will not be allowed to take part.

Conventional 4x4 type vehicles will be able to accomplish the majority of the route. Before undertaking any section drivers must assess both the capabilities of their vehicle and driving ability. A conventional 4x4 can be regarded as a vehicle with good ground clearance, four wheel drive and a centre locking differential or equivalent drive system.

Comment

4got it's muthas day so won't be able to make it anyways.

Comment

Mothers Day is the 22nd Kev, a Sunday.

Comment

Brilliant day out. Wish more of you could have joined us.

Have a look at the write up here..........

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53806

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Brilliant day out. Wish more of you could have joined us.

Have a look at the write up here..........

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53806
              OMG - you got your truck muddy - Looks like a good day had by all.

Poor Landy - must have took them hours to get home.
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
              X