Wayfarer Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayfarer Today

Me and Mudskipper, along with one other in a disco had a run through Corwen carwash and up the Wayfarer today, Must say.....Brilliant day!! (apart from my annoying missfire )

Great fun had by all, after a meet up at Corwen carpark, quick coffee and a tab, we headed off up a couple of little lanes to muddy up the vehicles ready for the carwash. Carwash was well up, even though weve not had much rain of late, someone had to go through THREE times just to make sure he was perfectly clean of course, much giggles and merriment, we then headed off to the wayfarer.

A truly beautiful day, with great clear views over the mountains and some nice winter sun through the windows made for a nice, if not demanding run over the top. Short stop to sign the book and more coffee and fags, we headed off down the other side.

All was going well 'til we reached the sleepers, or rather the rather large hole immediatley before you get onto the sleepers!, we took much delight in watching a certain mad frontera driver try, unsuccesfully, to blow his diffs to bits, wheelspinning and spraying muddy water trying to get on the sleepers!!
    After much hysteria, he unfortunately managed to get up and on, and we carried on our merry way. (apparantley there was this BIG log in the way which he managed to snap and push out of the way, must have been something like that because the disco and my rangie (on road tyres), managed to effortlessley traverse this obstacle D

We then proceeded along through clocaenog, back down into corwen, final tab, and headed off in our seperate ways. Marvellous.

Cheers john, great day, all the family enjoyed it, and you didn't get lost?? .

some pics on my photobucket, (including the fronty breaking the big log to allow us through), and a few on my facebook.

http://s705.photobucket.com/albums/ww57/MikeTheCamera/

Happy Days

Mike
    No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day.

Nice up there isn't it - nice to see you had a good day out.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
    X