No announcement yet.

kent afternoon/evening laning 7th feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any of you lot still surfing?, it's been way too long and i'm getting withdrawal symptoms
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

I'm not.

Blimey, hello Ian.

Comment

I'm Still here Ian, how are you mate??

Alan
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

hi there ian how u doing mate ?? still got turd gen [just about ] you still got surf ??
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

hello everyone i am still about sometimes but not in a surf anymore.I am driving a l200 at the moment though
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hi rich mate , l200 at moment is probably right how you and mandy doing ?? hope you both well ,dave n val

Comment

Hiya Dave.All ok here thanks mate and hows you and Val.Say hi from us.
                Gonna be looking for another job over the next few weeks

Comment

Kin ell Ian...glad you're still alive. Can't manage Kent just now though.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

There's a few old names still knocking about then. How the devil are we all?

Wish I was still surfing, it's been over 2 years since my last one went, i think i even sold it in one piece, so it may still be knocking about, anyone own my old truck M132 AVW?

Still have bits from the previous 2 knocking about though, and will come back to something 4x4 as soon as i practically can justify it, it may be sometime though.

We also may be heading up your way come September Dave, the wife is in the processing of applying to drama schools, most of which seem to be in Central London, so that would mean three years in the concrete jungle.

What are you guys all upto?
                    Last edited by nero279; 29 December 2011, 23:24.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

howdy ian , working for a living thats about all i do still got turd gen which we got with u ,not offroaded for while ,apart from over central dividers on roads great queue avoiders and various obstacles in london that surf overcomes if u have to come to london dont b a stranger wife ???? , val says hi to you and family and wishes you happy new year

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        Hiya Dave.All ok here thanks mate and hows you and Val.Say hi from us.
                        Gonna be looking for another job over the next few weeks
                        good luck with job search rich and val n me wish u happy new year

Comment

Ey up Dave, Val, Rich and Ian. ...wife!
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Good evening to you also Gra.Happy new year to you all and families

Comment

Working...
                            X