nero279
    gwh
    steve s
    joker and val
    johnny 77
    biosurf
    tintin
    and whoever i have missed, just add to this list
    Last edited by gwh200; 22 January 2009, 21:18.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    so lets get this tidied up and on a proper thread in the right place

list so far

nero279
    gwh
    steve s
    joker and val
    johnny 77
    biosurf
    tintin
    and whoever i have missed, just add to this list
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

we have to arrange picking nero up.........and where our start point is.....any ideas anyone ??
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

yep

Comment

I take it everyone on the list is still up for going? If not then just say and we will do it at a later date when Ian our great leader has a new truck.

But if so, then looking at the TOR start point there are not many places where we can meet. I dont think the yocals will appreciate a load of fat blokes in their 900 year old church car park.
          So looking at the map, Aylesham Railway Station car park seems ok. Its just up the road from the start point and its an unmanned station. See http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...=17&iwloc=addr
          Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

The other way is to meet at the new services M20 J11, there's a couple of lanes we can run and join the roadbook part way through, then run the first part of the roadbook backwards.

I need to check them lanes, i know for a fact that the lanes west of aylesham, (the 5th and 6th lanes in the roadbook) were tro'd this time last year, i believe several of the other lanes in the area were also planned for tro's, but don't know exactly which ones.

Also, not having a vehicle atm it's unlikely i'm going to be able to recce this trip, so it will be a case of taking it as we find it on the day. Aslong as everyone's happy with that then it's still a goer.

What do people wanna do for food? A pub meal was mentioned elsewhere, but are we looking at a proper meal or bar food and a pint?
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

well seeing as you aint driving now.......several pints and a fight sir !!

im easy ian,m20 services seems a good one,its more central.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Yep, still in. Got a couple of mates in tow who have been asking me to take them for ages!!
                Pub and a fight sounds like jolly jape as long as theres pork scratchings!

Comment

I'm still interested, but can't commit at the moment. Need the mrs to make up her mind what's happening about our little'uns birthday on the 6th.
                  If i can, i'll be there.
                  Alan
                  www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

you bet still in looking forward to it first proper green lane

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                      The other way is to meet at the new services M20 J11, there's a couple of lanes we can run and join the roadbook part way through, then run the first part of the roadbook backwards.

I need to check them lanes, i know for a fact that the lanes west of aylesham, (the 5th and 6th lanes in the roadbook) were tro'd this time last year, i believe several of the other lanes in the area were also planned for tro's, but don't know exactly which ones.

Also, not having a vehicle atm it's unlikely i'm going to be able to recce this trip, so it will be a case of taking it as we find it on the day. Aslong as everyone's happy with that then it's still a goer.

What do people wanna do for food? A pub meal was mentioned elsewhere, but are we looking at a proper meal or bar food and a fight?
                      dont worry about recce we will sort it on day ,
                      pub meal and fight sounds cool

Comment

M20 J11 services it is then. What sort of time are we planning on meeting then?
                        I think that pub grub and a pint would be better than a sit down meal.
                        Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

is that between selinge and sandling ?

Comment

its the only services on the M20. as we are doing afternoon...and whatever,could i suggest meeting there at 12 noon. could meet up,have a pi55, get coffe etc then go from there.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              its the only services on the M20. as we are doing afternoon...and whatever,could i suggest meeting there at 12 noon. could meet up,have a pi55, get coffe etc then go from there.
                              gonna suggest meeting at 1, i'll be finishing work at around 12.30 and i'll get dave to pick me up straight from work (if i'm still wheel-less or 4x4-less)

Oh and it's the second set of services on the m20, the new ones at junction 11, as opposed to the ones at j.8 we met at before
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X