No announcement yet.

Run to the snow and mud early 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I though the L Boyo was up for this too !!! I could be wrong tho ......

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a warning !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hi guys, Happy New Year. Im going to have to drop out on this one, the Truck isn't too well and I need to get some work done before it goes on a long trip again. If I get it sorted before this happens I will let you know, but for now please give my space to anyone that wants it. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        well with the current condition of the truck, with her being on life support and all I am not sure if I am going to make it....

Hope I will get another truck sorted soon because I do want to get up there some day sooner rather than later.....

With a bit of luck you will get it sorted that way I could swing past on the way through and I cud follow u up... start our own miny convoy hahaha

Comment

[we are heading to the highlands for 2 weeks holiday from 31 st jan,,pls keep us informed ,,many thanks Mike and jen

Comment

Well due to lack of interest except for a couple of the southern surf brothers it means I am going to mothball this trip, hopefully get something else sorted for those still wanting to come to Scotland but on a smaller scale.

You are all invited to attend the first scottishmudclub annual gathering, lots of trucks and lots of friendly people, this will take place in May this year at Drumclog and will involve great offroading, big big bonfires and lots of beer and laughing.

Sorry to disappoint anyone but not enough interest, the updated list yoshie posted is old and not up to date.

Keep an eye on www.scottishmudclub.com for the forthcoming mud spectacular.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

highlands feb 2009

[jen and i are still heading to the scottish highlands for 2 weeks in feb,1 st to the 14 th ish,,anybody heading that way let us know and we can meet up,
              not sure if i want to go serious off roading 300 miles from home but i dont mind a jaunt along tracks and glen roads,
              ,we will have to leave the hi lux at home and use the landcruiser as we have the caravan to pull around
              HAPPY NEW YEAR

Comment

We're still set to go, as arranged up on Friday barring any mishaps ...
                May catch up wid ya Mike !!!

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a warning !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Dang .....

Are poeple still meeting up over that weekend tho...

I wouldnt mind traveling up and just booking a little cosy b&b ...

Me and the Mrs were pretty geared up for this

Comment

If you guys are still intending to head up here that weekend I would meet up at Drumclog with you for a bit of offroading on the Sunday or Saturday.
                    I'm sure a few of the lads from up here would want to come along too.

pm me with your plans.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Sorry to hear that the trip is off Alan....

I am gonna venture up someday soon anyway when I get another truck to meet u lot......

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
                      With a bit of luck you will get it sorted that way I could swing past on the way through and I cud follow u up... start our own miny convoy hahaha
                      So if yer up for it mate we can arrange to go up sometime soon-ish
                      when i get another truck....
                      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Working...
                      X